SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

BETTING WEEK 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jerry
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 25.09.2005 01:50    Post subject: BETTING WEEK 3 Reply with quote

Better get a couple of winning selections in..

1. Giants @ San Diego Manning should do fine in this game largely because the Giants should be able to establish a strong running game early and stick with it for much of the day. The Chargers have not been nearly as solid against the run as they were a year ago, which means the explosive Tiki Barber should have his share of long gains.

3-1 Head to Head, no need for points.

2. Chiefs @ Broncos The Chiefs simply are too explosive on offense for the Broncos to keep pace with them. Kansas City might not pile up the points on the road, but a big scoring performance shouldn't be necessary against a Denver offense that has managed only a pair of touchdowns in two games.

The Chiefs have made tremendous strides on defense, and this game should be another example of that improvement. Expect them to be effective when they crowd the line of scrimmage to stop the Broncos' running game and dare quarterback Jake Plummer to throw.

Chiefs are not Faviortes @ 2-1 and +2.5 in the point spread, and 3-1 for the Chiefs to take the first scoring play in a TD at 3-1, not bad at all.

Good Luck with yr teams.

Jerry.
cosmo
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 25.09.2005 15:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi jerry
No idea if you know of it but at below link for a bit of fun you can pick your team of the week , you get 18million to spend on 7 players and your team mentioned during the live shows here as i said its just for fun
http://www.nflgames.net/
mine and steves team of the week goes as follows
vanderjagt (colts)
mcnabb (eagles)
franks (packers)
holt (rams)
brown(patriots)
davis(texans)
davis(panthers)
and we have the colts as our defence

fingers crossed my 49ers can win more than 2 games this season and in meantime im following manning and his merry men Colts for the prize this yr although steve thinks his rams are going to do it lol yeah right
anyway you should give it a go jerry as i say its just a bit of fun

Ian
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: