SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Esquire & The Teamsters

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sir_dagonet
User

PostPosted: 13.10.2005 22:31    Post subject: Esquire & The Teamsters Reply with quote

The events of tonight really have me questioning my love for this game! I played Skilgannon in my 1st of 2 matches where I was up in a big way and lost to a lotto run from a general. In fairness to Skilgannon he had little choice but to try it, my flag was open & he won the game - he quickly typed gg & I took a deep breath and after a pause said gg also (because I understand this is an element of the game). I then played Iceman where the shoe was on the other foot, I went heavily down and tried to plough through his pack. I was un-successful and lost, and i received the comment bg! Bg?!! HE WON THE GAME!! (I could just about have forgiven the comment had I won - I know all to well how it feels to loose like this). I feel strongly that if someone has nothing nice to say, then they should say nothing at all. ICEMAN....IF YOU ARE READING THIS, I STRONGLY SUGGEST A PERSONALITY TRANSPLANT.

Anyway, back to the reason for this post - I will be taking a break from the game for a few months. My final tourny game with Skywalker is scheduled for 18.00 GMT on Saturday. If we qualify for the knockout stages (which is looking likely) I will of course play my remaining matches - please let AceRimmer know when my opponents can play (he has my msn addy).

Dagonet
skywalker
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 15.10.2005 17:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey uk,

don't let it trouble you.
what skilgannon did, do many of these players who play so many games like skilgannon
they only play on gravon and never "talk"

and what iceman did...
he's a 15 years old boy... i think in some years he will learn the manners

i hope you come back earlier then 2006...
but i guess we will see us in the finals...

cu soon
sky
bounty
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 16.10.2005 01:31    Post subject: Hey Uk Reply with quote

Hi UK,

How are u. Pity u stop for a while, i am sure u going to mis us

Greetings Bounty
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: