SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"BETTING PICS WK1"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Allgemeines Archiv
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jerry
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 11.09.2005 09:04    Post subject: "BETTING PICS WK1" Reply with quote

OK Fellow Punters,

Here are my 3 Best Bets for this week one, If yr a points spreader, odds are fine in the Line.

1. Cheifs will beat Jets +3.5 (spread is 1-6 ponts @$4.00 and 7-12 @$4.75) +3.5 ponts @ 2-1 is fantastic, taking Candy from a baby here..

2. Packers will win a close one, better spread with ponts at -2.5 points for the Cheese Heads, Defense for the Packers is my only concern.

3.Colts @ Ravens... hmmm, Ravens 6-2 at home, nice bet for the Ravens at home, for me here Sunday nite football is the best, who Beats Mike Patrick? Ravens here, I like their odds to win another close one 1-6 @ $5.00.

Good Luck all, I raley lose in my pics on top 3.

Cheers Jerry.
-deleted594
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 11.09.2005 15:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice spread and you picked the right teams to win
esquire
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 11.09.2005 20:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to take Lions and Colts.

KC looks good
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
esquire
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 12.09.2005 06:25    Post subject: Reply with quote

Told you Jerry
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jerry
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 12.09.2005 07:49    Post subject: "poor game result" Reply with quote

Yep,

No matter how smart you can be in picking a point spread, underdogs will prevail for the nxt few weeks..

Mistakes were big time today, Packers against Lions was a shocker, I think Brett F was lazy in his passing, should have run in for a 1st and Goal early, or scored himself..still scratching my head on that play.

Colts, well the first half, just a great Chess Game struggle, 2nd half, not much offense by the Ravens, was sure to set up a Manning @ Harrison TD, like for the 83rd time, these guys with Stokes and James are going to be impressive this season, they just make it.

Chiefs, well Pennington had a bad day-lol, allmost tied the NFL Record book in mistakes, on parr with Kurt Warner, Chiefs were banged up a little on their first game, at least the Defense should shut a few up for the time being.

Welcome Back NFL, don't you just love it?

Cheers Jerry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Allgemeines Archiv All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: