SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Cereal (poor name choice) Killa
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jerry
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 06.07.2005 12:20    Post subject: Cereal (poor name choice) Killa Reply with quote

CK,

On my defense towards that comment yu made about me, yrself and Darth and my easy lose ability, played a few games sure, this is just really "just a dig" I have only played Darth a few times in my career, never did i recieve a comment about a easy win or what ever the 1-37 results yu have.

I have never beaten you in a game, to the player I thought I was playin, even though I have come close to that, as I did with Darth a few weeks ago, I KNEW WHO I WAS PLAYIN.

Your busted alliances, ie IHateMyWife and CerealKilla and from WSC days SaadMohammed have demonstrated to me, I did not have a chance!!!! You have falsley played me under yr secret allias for what reason?????

Ohh..I remember now in private chat, yu mentioned yu did not want any attension, just wanted to play with out any one hasslling yu for tips and strategies.Just wanted to be that secret player I guess, And if yu have a problem with my ranking and games played, thats your problem, don't involve me.

You cheated for your own reasons, players here at Gravon may no now yu may be granted yr one name to play rated again..at least they know WHO they are playin.

I will ask Spion and Silver for yr Rated game suspension to be removed, pending that decision please keep yr personal "Niggling" to yourself, and other toppics you may want to post on later.

Jerry.
johnnyblood
User

PostPosted: 06.07.2005 13:44    Post subject: Reply with quote

JerryCarla,

You not having a chance against me had nothing do with an alias. Do you really delude yourself into thinking someone would use an alias to "scout you out"? What for? Your record speaks for itself.

Nor did anyone mention those asiinine reasons you gave as the motivation for an alias. I told you then that I never used an alias to scout out another opponent, to determine their setups, and that is certainly true.

And you have a lot of nerve thinking you can dish out personal "Niggling", but not receive any in return. You are the one who started and has persisted with the "Niggling", JerryCarla. Your administrative position does not suit you well. I recommend you resign immediately.
-deleted594
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 06.07.2005 16:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Ck,

You speak the truth. At least someone should. Good post.

2pac
major_force
User

PostPosted: 06.07.2005 20:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey if Cerealkilla is Saad, then let him back. How long has his name been suspended? Let him back.

The Major
jerry
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 08.07.2005 07:07    Post subject: Rated Again Reply with quote

CK has been released Major, now at least yu will know who yu are playing, even though I was a little surprised with yr last comment.

CK, yu can say whatever mate, I know from the past, If you can say something, and get away with it, yu will..So please dismiss yr comments about me seeking help, or resigning just to keep yu happy.

Telling the truth,as you say not to scout, does not give reason to have all yr different allias, something yu can not addmit to, even when busted.

Quote:Your administrative position does not suit you well..

I recommend you play now under yr ONE NAME and leave me to do my job, which comes with no recommendation to resign by you.

PS. And as for comments like this posted in the Sports forum "That's not what I typed. I said Who gives a - bit? well it's yr shovel.

Jerry.
johnnyblood
User

PostPosted: 08.07.2005 15:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you might be surprised at the number of people who think you are not suited to be an admin. Believe me, it is not just me.
jerry
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 12.07.2005 10:37    Post subject: whatever Reply with quote

Their is allways a majority..case closed.

Left open for free speech!
johnnyblood
User

PostPosted: 14.07.2005 13:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know, it very well may be the majority.

PostPosted: 15.07.2005 01:01    Post subject: What?!? Reply with quote

Quote:
I told you then that I never used an alias to scout out another opponent, to determine their setups, and that is certainly true.

Good grief Saad. You know that is certainly NOT true.
esquire
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 15.07.2005 01:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why do you allow a guest to post. You should remove this option!!!!!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
darthremark
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 16.07.2005 00:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oops.. I thought I was logged in when I made that reply. I wasn't trying to be anonymous.

This is Darth in case it doesn't take again.
jerry
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 16.07.2005 17:36    Post subject: .re Reply with quote

Yep, no skin of yr nose Darth, thanks for being Honest, more than I can for Saad..HE WAS HONEST RIGHT?

Question the Majority, how about Integrity? Hmmm 5 names busted,What problems, and other complaints do yu have now, that yu may want to voice?

1. A Player moves to Slow.

2. I will soon know yr set up!

3. I will play anyone, as long as they don't know me

4. I will say what I like, and get away with it?

5. I'm just a Whimpy Player, that is good, but will belittle others, into a win.

Apart from point 5, the above 4 are correct.

Jerry.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 17.07.2005 03:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

I find myself in a strange situation here. CK is one of my strongest allies on the stratego sites and jerry has always been a good person to me. What do I do when 2 friends are ripping each others hair out? I must defend both, I suppose. First, CK may have used aliases as most players here have, but he is an accomplished player who does not need to cheat in order to succeed. He is a loyal person and has his fun just like any player is entitled to. Jerry is a terrific administrator who has recognized my honesty and has entrusted me with certain privileges. He is a stand up guy and I respect him very much from what I have seen. I think that jerry is very wise and acute at understanding people. However, these 2 have gotten off on the wrong foot and that is all it is. I know for a fact that both are quality people and if this relationship were not limited to the internet, none of this hostility would occur. Imagine Sadistic, a peace keeper............... . What is the world coming to? Next time you 2 get in a tangle, I am going to send you both to your rooms and remove your cable modems. My guess is that CK would be the first to drop under such punishment (a huge addict).
johnnyblood
User

PostPosted: 23.07.2005 18:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

No Darth. It certainly is true. At one time I kept files on all players I played, notes on what they liked to do. This was at the old WSC.

Since gravon started, I couldn't tell you what setup I used against another player the last time I played them if my life depended on it, much less what they did. I never played anyone to scout out their setup. Whether you believe that or not, I quite frankly dont care.
darthremark
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 23.07.2005 22:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was referring to the time you knocked me from first place on the old Club charts playing as BillyBubbaBoBob. In that game, as you recall, I used the same set I had just used against SaadMohammed. Later the truth was revealed: Billy and Saad were both you.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: