SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kansas City Chiefs

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Allgemeines Archiv
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jerry
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 08.06.2005 10:31    Post subject: Kansas City Chiefs Reply with quote

I,m looking forward to a Better Defense this year!! I,m sure it looks like a few holes have been filled.

Who Wants The Pats to Win Yet Another?...NOT ME..Even though Commish say's I,m doomed right from the start, I dismiss comments that make me afraid..

Cheers Jerry.
esquire
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 08.06.2005 19:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want the Lions and Pistons to win them both this year.

KC--yuck.

Indy vs. Atlanta = my pick

Everyone else will pick the favorites--Pats vs. Eagles
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jerry
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 10.06.2005 13:00    Post subject: Chiefs Reply with quote

Bad news jerry, the Chiefs will probably be worse than their sorry 7-9 2004 Season. I have provided some links

Reviewing the Depth Chart the Chiefs have a solid backfield and very good TE's but probably the Worst wide receivers in the NFL. The Defense just will continue to Struggle (1st Rnd Pick OLB Derrick Johnson should help).

2004 Season in Review
http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFL/AFC/AFC+West/Kansas+City/Team+R eports/2005/SeasonInReview.htm

Pro Football Weekley - The Way We Hear It
http://www.profootballweekly.com/PFW/NFL/AFC/AFC+West/Kansas+City/WWHI/d efault.htm

Hey KC Fans, grow a spine Jaso Whitlock ESPN Page2
http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=whitlock/050505

Chiefs 2005 Draft
Kansas City Chiefs

Rnd. Pick Player Pos. College
1 15 Derrick Johnson OLB Texas
3 99 Dustin Colquitt P Tennessee
4 116 Craphonso Thorpe WR Florida State
5 138 James "Boomer" Grigsby ILB Illinois State
5 147 Alphonso Hodge CB Miami (Ohio)
6 187 Will Svitek OT Stanford
6 199 Khari Long DE Baylor
7 229 James Kilian QB Tulsa
7 238 Jeremy Parquet OT Southern Mississippi

Trading a 2nd Round pick for Patrick Surtain was the right move for the Chiefs (see Dillion, Cory / Patriots, N.E)
Punter in the 3rd round, with that Defense?

Fortunately for the Chiefs, the Raiders also have no defense and with the Broncos importing the Cleveland Browns defensive line and wasting a 3rd round pick on another Ohio State headcase in Maurice Clarett, the Chiefs may pick off a few division wins (3-3). The Chiefs draw the AFC East and should be able to get 1 win (at Buffalo) (1-3). 2005 NFC opponents are the East )at Dallas at NY and Home Philly & Washington, I'll give them (2-2) here. Rounding out the schedule will be a loss at Houston and a meaningless season finale loss to the Bengals

According to ESPN the Chiefs were $900,00 under the salary cap at the end of April -

Projected 2005 Record 6-10 Last Place AFC West

The Season will end with Dlck Vermiel crying and announcing his retirement.

Commish

PS. Many Thanks to Commish for insighted Information posted for me.
jerry
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 23.08.2005 11:58    Post subject: Chiefs, News looks Better! Reply with quote

Who Wants To Shovel Snow @ The Razor?

The schedule, like for every other team in the AFC West, is brutal. The positive for the Chiefs is that, unlike San Diego and Denver, they don't have to play two-time defending Super Bowl champion New England in Foxboro.

Nice to see the Chiefs with a few nice adds to Defense, a smile for Gunther, at the least and the ageing Offensive line.

I like my value for money bet on the Chiefs this year at 34-1.

Cheers Jerry.
-deleted594
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 23.08.2005 18:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi guys

Your hopes will be crushed again as yawn the pats win again! Patriots are just too damn good!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Allgemeines Archiv All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: