SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lessons from Sadistic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lightwing
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 26.01.2005 17:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Show some respect for your superior.
well , i think he knows he is better then you , but if you are so sure about that play him and beat him
-deleted473
User

PostPosted: 27.01.2005 00:53    Post subject: Sadistic is FAR out there Reply with quote

Literary masterpieces? Appreciate his geniOUS? The word is geniUS smart guy. Sadistic's posts sound like the ramblings of a very lonely guy who has WAY too much time on his hands. His nonsense was already destroyed at metaforge. To create 5 aliases and try to pass them off as different people is indeed pathetic and people should beware when they play him. Who knows what alias he used to scout your setup. The man is a loser plain and simple. He calls others fag and - when he himself probably is one or got his A@@ kicked by one . Sadistic, by the way you talk about women you probably couldn't get it up anyway
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 27.01.2005 01:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

What are you talking about, simpleton. Where do you see a mispelling of genius? This is obviously commish, the primary embarrassment of metagorge. Go back to your shitful website and lose some more to that fat swine, -, frank.
-deleted473
User

PostPosted: 27.01.2005 02:06    Post subject: Oh what a GENIUS Reply with quote

After reading my post our hero changed his spelling of genious to genius. Looks like our love doctor fell asleep in spelling class. BTW do you spell woman with a P? lol

Deleted.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 27.01.2005 02:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

You had better lay off the crack, wimp. Like I have said many times, only a coward posts up without even using his registered name. Are you afraid?
I can understand your fear of me. I am truly a devastating man. Do me a favor, dimwit. Go read through all of my posts and see if you can find a single spelling or grammatical error. How many other people have such a clean record? I am willing to bet that if you ever came out of your mask and put your wits to the test, that my IQ would measure at least 25 points higher than yours. There is another measurement of manliness in which you wouldn't even come within 25 points. You are a pussy, hiding in an anonymous name. You shiver in fear of the possibility that I find out who you really are. Cower your sorry ass back to meta. My guess is that you are either commish, Dripflop or googooschmuck. Then again, there are so many nerdballs over there, it is difficult to decipher one from the other. Now, go back to your shitful site and bathe in the filth of your brethren losers.

*Sadistic, stop biting..The guest is not from Meta, and will be exsposed If I see another post, like the one I just Deleted from that person, Spion has been sent a copy.

Jerry.
-deleted473
User

PostPosted: 27.01.2005 03:51    Post subject: ??? Reply with quote

and now why did you delete my post....you like reading this garbage. This post also has nothing to do with Stratego.
-deleted473
User

PostPosted: 27.01.2005 03:52    Post subject: GO AHEAD AND EXPOSE ME Reply with quote

Do you think I give a damn what a bunch of internet people think or say???? Let Sadistic know he's a jerk anyway. There are no loyalties to anyone online ok???

PostPosted: 27.01.2005 04:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please refrain from posting on my masterpiece, metahomo. Go back to your disconnecting, small piece rubbish site. This site is for superior men and players.
-deleted475

PostPosted: 27.01.2005 13:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
Please refrain from posting on my masterpiece, metahomo. Go back to your disconnecting, small piece rubbish site. This site is for superior men and players.

Someone like you? Anonymous chicken...
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 27.01.2005 17:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

I posted this but forgot to log in before doing so.Therefore it was posted from "guest". It was unintentional and obviously I who wrote it, to anyone with an IQ over 60. I guess that excludes you Landei.

Last edited by sadistic on 28.01.2005 01:15; edited 1 time in total
googoomuck
User

PostPosted: 27.01.2005 23:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just for the record I have never posted as "guest" here.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 28.01.2005 01:14    Post subject: Reply with quote

I appreciate that, googoo. That narrows it down.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 29.01.2005 16:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Above there is a quote "let Sadistic know he is a jerk. There are no loyalties to anyone online......."
-, have you turned against me? Is that you posting as guest?
If so, I am quite disappointed. Let me know, -. Surely if it is you bad mouthing me, I would like to be aware of it.
Gaius_Marius
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 29.01.2005 22:21    Post subject: Now why would u believe that? Reply with quote

Hmmm. Interesting that you would name me as the one whose been bad-mouthing you. This is entirely false. Now why would I do a thing like that? I've supported you because you're a good player and you hate the Metageeks. I don't know what you've heard but its all false they are just interested in getting you riled up and they'd love to see a fight.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 29.01.2005 23:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was very surprised that it would be you, -. It is not difficult for a decent human being to have problems with the corrupt hyenas at metagorge. Only a spineless follower would assimilate with that degenerate group.
Up to this point I have appreciated your support and was quite disappointed upon receiving this information. In my estimation loyalty is the most important factor in rating a person's worth. Of course we are merely two players on a stratego site. I cannot expect the loyalty from you that I would expect from a family member or close friend. However, loyalty has many levels. While I would not expect you to lay your life on the line for me, I would not expect you to suddenly be bad mouthing me either.

Last edited by sadistic on 30.01.2005 04:59; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: