SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lessons from Sadistic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lightwing
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 24.01.2005 15:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

did you took me seriusly
and thx for the compliment , u are good player either
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 24.01.2005 16:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why wouldn't I take you seriously, lightwing? Many have inquired about my stratego techniques. Although I am much more accomplished in other aspects of my life, I am a stratego player worth fearing.
This post is not about stratego however, but about something much more meaningful; the pursuit of happiness. All that we men do is related to and measured by our success with females. Why do we compete in sports? To demonstrate our superior physical capabilities and genetics, which in turn increases our sexual opportunities. Why do we want to make more money? To be more desireable to females, of course. Why do we continually compete with other men in every way? Why do men want to be famous? Why do we want fancy and/or fast cars? It all comes down to the same thing.
Let people delude themselves all that they want to. Sadistic fans know better, and if anyone is qualified to give advice on the success in such areas, it is I. I could go on and on about the glorious sexual exploits which I have participated in and enjoyed. For now, I will just give advice in order to help my beloved fans enjoy some of the success that I have. Knowledge is paramount and my past glory is your textbook. I speak the truth regardless of political incorrectness. Sadistic is all about reality and as a rule, everything I write is intended to be truthful and unsoiled by social acceptance.
Let my critics denounce my words. They are bitter at the sight of one who threatens their manhood. It is not anything other than this. The wise ones such as PUNISH, leto, Wussy, - do not have such insecurities to battle with. My posts are intended solely for my beloved fans.
The rest of you misfits can go read the jibberish of one another. Homos, please refrain from responding to my posts, or I shall have no choice but to track you down and deal with you the way a - should be dealt with (severe punishment).

Last edited by sadistic on 24.01.2005 22:35; edited 1 time in total

PostPosted: 24.01.2005 17:29    Post subject: Sadistic workout routine Reply with quote

Hi Sadistic could you please recommend a good workout routine, I want to go to the beach and impress the ladies there with a powerful physique. I tried the John Basedow workout with marginal results . . .
ESQ

PostPosted: 24.01.2005 20:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sadistic, I do find most of your posts containing much truth. I enjoyed your words of wisdom on many levels. You insight is very typical of the American Male needs and wants (the entire world most likely too), but one point that you have not acknowledged: The men that do not need to lie about anything. Not just the rich and famous, but common men that have done a lot in their lives and do not have a problem picking up on the opposite sex. Many times I have witnessed this. Not just from the personal persective, but from others' endeavors. Many women in today's world will choose the man they would like to be with (for the night, month, forever) by their attitude. I do agree with you about the confidence aspect of your lessons. A man who breathes confidence is much more appealing than the same man that is shy, cowardly, and other disfavored traits. So to sum up my point: One does not need to lie in order to get the female he so desires (unless you speak of a one-night stand, then nothing matters the next day), but one only needs to highlights the strong points and omit the weak ones--let her figure them out later. But I respect your brilliance on this subject and keep up the eruditely spoken words.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 24.01.2005 22:28    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very well stated, ESQ. In actuality, if done right there is a fine line to walk between telling the truth and "sugar coating" or lying. Keep in mind that much of what I wrote was for the sake of humor, while other aspects are more serious natured.

If you are going to lie, make it a lie that can easily be transformed into the truth at a later time. The best thing to do is to let the females imagination do the work for you. Just don't blow it by giving too much information. Females want you to be their savior, so all you have to do is sit back and let them go wild with their own imaginations. As you stated confidence is EXTREMELY important. Arrogance is a turn off, however.

In reality, I find that when you are honest with a female, it is a big turn on to her. I find the attitude of "I am not perfect, but nobody else is either" is a good approach. I also believe that from the word "go", females are lying to us. They are the ones wearing makeup, wearing high heel shoes, etc. Therefore we should be allowed to sugar coat some aspects of our lives, shouldn't we?

PostPosted: 25.01.2005 07:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now you are coming down to earth, dear pal.
We appreciate the humbleness. This is what gravon is about.
Keep up the funniness

Fan
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 26.01.2005 00:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 5 (Don't Appear Needy)

Even if you have not had a female in 3 years, act as though you don't have any expectations, could care less whether or not you have sex, and have other interests in your life. Far too often, when a man gets some attention from a female, he cannot handle it and gets all goofy and overbearing. Nothing, and I mean nothing turns a woman on more than a challenge. Show moderate interest and then take a step back. Don't call her on the phone continuously. Don't show up at her house drooling like a blubbering hound the day after a date. Make her "sweat it". If possible make her reach for you, not vice versa.
Females say things like "I want my man to be nice and treat me like a queen". I have a response to that.....................HORSESHIT.............
Kiss a woman's ass and she will never respect you. Women want a man who is a leader. They think they want a worm, but in reality they want a tiger.

Don't talk about females from the past. When she asks, and she will, tell her they were all shallow, meaningless associations that did not amount to much. Say things like, "I just haven't met the special female that I can connect with, yet". Tell her that you are completely accepting of the fact that your fate could possibly intend you to be alone. This aloof attitude is the equivalent of showing up at her house in a Ferrari. Be prepared for an all out physical attack with a series of female parts being offered to you with little or no remorse. Using the infamous Sadistic tactics can induce such wonderful reactions. These techniques have been lab and field tested and have proven to be immensely successful.

Last edited by sadistic on 26.01.2005 05:30; edited 3 times in total
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 26.01.2005 00:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chapter 6 (Be prepared for sex)

Just in case it falls on you like a gift from god, be prepared.
Preparation is extremely important. Too many men are overly picky early on in their lives and do not acquire the skills necessary to truly satisfy a woman. When you are young, have sex with females even if they are below your preferable qualifications. Consider it an unranked game of stratego. Hone your skills on the scrubs so that when the time comes to bump pieces with a heavy hitter, you are a seasoned pro.
Try to gauge when she is ready. On your first few dates, assuming she is not a pig, drain your sacs well before you see her. This is not a time to be proud. Don't go out on a date with your batteries buzzing. Hormones can make a man lose consciousness only to awaken and find himself embarrassingly humping her leg like a slovenly canine. In order to be cool, your scrotum must be empty. It's a biological fact. Remember, women are accustomed to needy men. A relaxed man is an impressive oddity to a female.
When you think she is going to be ready for humpus completus, avoid her for at least 4 days. This serves several purposes. First, it builds up her desire for you. Women love something that has a factor of difficulty. This 4 day break will also give you time to replenish your hormones after all the preliminary ball draining you have been doing. When the time comes, you want to be up to full charge. The most embarrassing and humiliating scenario would be for you to approach the batter's box with a rubber bat. Everybody would be laughing at you, the outfield would all come in, you wouldn't even see 2nd base and your chances of ever stepping into her batter's box again would be nill. Get up there with a solid piece of wood, close your eyes and swing for the fences with all you have in that shitful body of yours.
Remember to take it when you can get it. Don't ever lose focus of the fact that you are a male, an inherently repulsive creature. It is only a matter of time before she realizes it and wonders why the hell she has been allowing you to do these gruesome acts with her body.

Last edited by sadistic on 26.01.2005 05:36; edited 2 times in total
-deleted473
User

PostPosted: 26.01.2005 00:55    Post subject: lol Reply with quote

Yeah everyone follow Sadistic's advice and soon you'll find yourself alone and have PLENTY of time to post what you think you know about women like......SADISTIC. You know buddy you should write a book. You should call it Sadistic's guide to screwing up with women and spending an eternity of time on Gravon ROFLMAO!!!
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 26.01.2005 05:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did you miss the section where I established my rule of disallowing homos replying to my glorious posts? Only a blatant - and coward puts up anonymous posts.
The day I am lonely will be the day you get to spew your filth on something other than your own belly.
Don't f$%# with me, nerds.
Tatiana

PostPosted: 26.01.2005 05:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know if I agree with everything Sadistic says but I know him personally and I will tell you this. I have never seen anything like it. He has more girls chasing after him than a movie star does. He must be doing something right, as crazy as he sounds.
-deleted463
User

PostPosted: 26.01.2005 14:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now Tatiana, Sadistic has told me on several occasions (i was under another name at the time) that you are his wife. Now that means that A] you are one in the same person(which is my guess) or B] that by your post here that you two are swingers. You see Alex , when you lie so much so often it's hard to keep them straight. People go to meta and read up on this guy, he's just here to read his own posts. You are entertaining though, i'll give you that.
Tatiana

PostPosted: 26.01.2005 15:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wrong again, metaboy. If you recall, Sadistic is not Alex, but his brother. If Alex behaved in such a way, I would not be with him, would I? While we are talking about aliases, who are you? I have noticed that you have bashed Sadistic time and again here, so it is obvious that you are one of those idiots from meta. Which idiot are you?
All you guys at meta are just jealous of Sadistic. I even remember how much you jerks used to curse at me and call me disgusting names when I would beat you in games. Metaforge is for juveniles. This site is much better and has more mature players. You wimpy guys at meta can't handle losing to a female in a game so I am sure that you don't know anything about pleasing a female, like Sadistic does.
-deleted463
User

PostPosted: 26.01.2005 15:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now the question must be asked Tatiana, how do YOU know about how Sadistic can please women? And I am not from meta, i only go there to read their forum. You think you fool people by entering the game room under both names and even watching Sadistic play. That's real hard to do. It's funny though, how you don't answer questions posed to you in the main chat room while Sadistic plays a game in the game room. Hmmmm. Now , go get a buddy to play Tatiana, so you can prove me wrong, that'll be your next step.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 26.01.2005 15:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

potter is most likely TNRockhead ragoon, a hillbilly swine from meta. Who else would use a hillbilly name like "potter"? Perhaps it is buttweep. There are so many losers at meta, I don't know who I should point my finger at!!

I am at gravon for several reasons; 1. the competition is much better, 2. the software is much better, 3. the features are better 4. the people are much more appreciative of my genius 4. I don't have to deal with insecure, inferior rejects like I had to at meta. Stop following me, obsessed little meta worm. Your repeated cowardice is getting on my nerves. Throwing insults while concealing your identity is one of the most cowardly acts one can engage in. Homos and dimwits please stop soiling my literary masterpieces with your rubbish. Show some respect for your superior.

Last edited by sadistic on 30.01.2005 06:12; edited 3 times in total
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: