SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Questions and FAQ / Fragen Captivating Competition & FAQ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 23.06.2020 22:59    Post subject: Questions and FAQ / Fragen Captivating Competition & FAQ Reply with quote

Here you can ask Questions.

Hier können Sie Fragen stellen.

Frequently asked questions/FAQ:

Q: Where do I register?
A: you don't have to register, all ranked classic games in the timeframe (that follow the criteria) will count for the competition.

Q: Where do I need to give my results?
A: Don't worry about it. I will see all the results the following day and update the results and standing page.

Q: How many games do I need to play?
A: You may choose yourself when and how many games you play. You are completely free in this.

Q: If I start before 15:00gmt with my game, does it count?
A: Yes, as long as it ends after 15:00gmt it will count.

Q: Does it make sense to start a game at 21:45?
A: No, it doesnt, unless you play a really quick game and finish it before 21:59gmt it will not count.

Q: What if at the end of the competition more players have equal amount of opponents for the bonuspoints?
A: If for example two players have played both 12 different opponents at the end of the competition then the points (50 points for first place and 35 points for second place) will be summed up and divided by 2. In this example both players receive: (50+35)/2=42,5 points.

Häufig gestellte Fragen/ FAQ:

F: Wo melde ich mich an?
A: Sie müssen sich nicht registrieren, alle klassifizierten Ranglisten-Spiele im Zeitrahmen (die den Kriterien entsprechen) zählen für den Wettbewerb.

F: Wo muss ich meine Ergebnisse angeben?
A: Mach dir keine Sorgen. Ich werde alle Ergebnisse am nächsten Tag sehen und die Ergebnisse und die stehende Seite aktualisieren.

F: Wie viele Spiele muss ich spielen?
A: Sie können selbst entscheiden, wann und wie viele Spiele Sie spielen. Sie sind dabei völlig frei.

F: Wenn ich mit meinem Spiel vor 15:00 Uhr anfange, zählt es dann?
A: Ja, solange es nach 15:00 Uhr endet, zählt es.

F: Ist es sinnvoll, ein Spiel um 21:45 Uhr zu starten?
A: Nein, das tut es nicht, es sei denn, Sie spielen ein wirklich schnelles Spiel und beenden es vor 21: 59gmt. Es zählt nicht.

F: Was ist, wenn am Ende des Wettbewerbs mehr Spieler die gleiche Anzahl an Gegnern für die Bonuspunkte haben?
A: Wenn zum Beispiel zwei Spieler am Ende des Wettbewerbs beide 12 verschiedenen Gegner gespielt haben, werden die Punkte (50 Punkte für den ersten Platz und 35 Punkte für den zweiten Platz) summiert und durch 2 geteilt. In diesem Beispiel erhalten beide Spieler : (50 + 35) / 2 = 42,5 Punkte.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: