SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nuur attempts a sneak peek but gets pounded

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 17.08.2016 14:11    Post subject: Nuur attempts a sneak peek but gets pounded Reply with quote

He was on Gravon, using an unregistered alias. He came bashing into my setup with his general, got owned and then logged off. Within a minute or so, he logged back on with his registered name and since there were no other games about, I joined his registered game.

Having scouted my setup in the unregistered game, he figured that he knew where my marshall was and came blasting into my setup, just as he did in the previous game (using his alias). Later in the game, with the game clock on, he attempted to run the clock out but there was too much time left on the clock for this to work. I told him to move and he replied, "I'm counting". Counting what? The number of times I have cleaned his clock in stratego?

For those of you looking to scout setups or find some sneaky way to cheat, you will still have to deal with a skill deficit, regardless. Is it really worth all the trouble, when you are likely to suffer a humiliating defeat anyway?
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 22.08.2016 20:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great to hear Nuur is back! Youre marketing-strategies pay out, Sadi! Keep them coming!

Did you see any boisterous victory-dance(s) lateley?
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 22.08.2016 20:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

ruben87 wrote:
Great to hear Nuur is back! Youre marketing-strategies pay out, Sadi! Keep them coming!

With a 16 game winning streak, I have not seen many victory dances lately, although I have witnessed several hysterical b1tch fits, particularly the most recent one coming from Hielco. You see, Hielco is not accustomed to being completely schooled and outplayed but every once in a while, I bring out my A game for him and batter him around a bit. He doesn't take it very well, to say the least. I surmise that his post defeat guttural moose bellows can be heard for at least 5 blocks from his home. Yes, I hurt his ego this badly.

Ruben, if you have the time, please bring him a bag of jumbo size marshmallows, in order to cheer up the gargantuan. As arrogant as he may be, we want him to remain right here on gravon and when his ego grows too big, just send him my way and I will correct the problem.

When it comes to Nuur or Nikko, they merely run off the site as though their hair caught on fire.
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 22.08.2016 22:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im sure Sohal will revenge him very soon . If he also suffers a gruesome defeat I challenge you to risk your 20 game winning streak next weekend against me

sadistic wrote:
ruben87 wrote:

With a 16 game winning streak, I have not seen many victory dances lately, although I have witnessed several hysterical b1tch fits, particularly the most recent one coming from Hielco. You see, Hielco is not accustomed to being completely schooled and outplayed but every once in a while, I bring out my A game for him and batter him around a bit. He doesn't take it very well, to say the least. I surmise that his post defeat guttural moose bellows can be heard for at least 5 blocks from his home. Yes, I hurt his ego this badly.

Ruben, if you have the time, please bring him a bag of jumbo size marshmallows, in order to cheer up the gargantuan. As arrogant as he may be, we want him to remain right here on gravon and when his ego grows too big, just send him my way and I will correct the problem.

When it comes to Nuur or Nikko, they merely run off the site as though their hair caught on fire.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: