SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jackie02 cheating with rules switching

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jensneuij
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 16.06.2015 14:02    Post subject: Jackie02 cheating with rules switching Reply with quote

I was playing (what I thought were) unranked games against jackie02, apparently she switched on ranking right before I accepted. Something she has done often in the past with ranking, clock and the two-sqaures rules.

I feel cheated since I would not have played the way I did if I knew the ranking was on. I feel the games I played against Jackie02 should be changed to unranked. (the five ranked ones today).
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 16.06.2015 20:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure there's anything anyone can do Jens - it's something you learn the hard way as I did many years ago. I now automatically scan the setup options before clicking ok for every game so I don't get caught out. It also may not be anything underhanded on Jackie's part - I sometimes sit in a room and leave it unranked because it might be the only option of a game is against an unranked player, so you keep it open just to get a game. If a ranked player then joins, I might change it to rank and if I don't they often ask me to anyway. I can't help it if people then press ok without checking properly!
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 20.06.2015 12:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please, cowardly euros. Just play the damn game and at least while you are on gravon, conceal your effeminate nature and table-ducking pedigree. I don't know how some of you men (I am being kind here) survive life when you are scared half out of your minds of an online board game.

Man up and stop these cowardly tactics for the purpose of gaining an edge.

Finally, I would like to add one more thing, beloved fans. When you hear of cowardly atrocities such as these, I highly recommend that you remember and cherish your hero, King Sadi. You see, in times such as this, you will need a role model by which to gauge the severity of such slovenly behavior and we should especially appreciate the presence of Sadi. No, you will never have beautiful women chasing after you like I do. No, you will never quite represent the stunning male beauty as I do. No, you will never enjoy the benefits of such profound talents, as is present in your hero. Having said this, I am here in all my glory to serve as you find necessary when you have damn near given up on mankind.

I'm here beloved fans. Lets celebrate me, shall we?

P.S. I know that this post is not as humble as my posts usually are but hey, I'm struggling with this sort of thing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: