SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Nuclear1

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 19.05.2015 00:15    Post subject: Nuclear1 Reply with quote

What was it you said yesterday after using lotto to get back in the game and go on to win? "its only a game" yet today, when the time ran out on you, suddenly I'm "pathetic" and "very lame" for supposedly running the clock down.

The only thing pathetic is you not admitting you scored a cheap lotto win but then having the nerve to complain when the timer doesn't go your way.

So remember oh nuclear one....it is only a game, as a wise man once said!
sohal
User

PostPosted: 20.05.2015 06:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nuclear is a very good and fair player.
Lotto is part of the game, but it can be very frustrating to be beaten by this way.

I did not see the game, so i'm not talking about that game, but in my opinion starting stalling and chasing to gain time is lame.
I agree clock is part of the game, but players have to play fair untill the end.
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 20.05.2015 22:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

As you say, you didn't see the game - I got disconnected and lost about 3 minutes of what was the shortest time, so in fact the time ran out naturally but my own clock was down to about 30 seconds so I had to keep moving without having any thinking time. So I reject any deliberate ploy on my part but regardless, it is the hypocrisy I wanted to highlight. He says "its just a game" when he's benefitted from luck, but when a win gets snatched away from him, he's mad about it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: