SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

World cup Waterloo confirmed! 20-23 august

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 07.03.2015 17:39    Post subject: World cup Waterloo confirmed! 20-23 august Reply with quote

Good news,

The WC Stratego will definitive be in Waterloo! 200 years after Napoleon found his Waterloo. The tournament takes place in the City Hall of Waterloo, just like in Thessaloniki.

Thursday 20th of august there will be a WC Ultimate Lightning and a WC Barrage or Duel. All can join and these are seperate tournaments.

Friday 21st the World cup Stratego will begin for the Seniors, probably 5 rounds
Saturday 22nd the World cup of Juniors take place (till 11 or 12 year Im not sure) And this day the Wc of Seniors will continue, probably with round 6-10.
Sunday 23th the World cup for Country teams will take place. For the other players there will be an open tournament.

I hope many Gravonians will be there. Hope we can form a Greek, German, Belgium, UK, Dutch team and maybe more (Bask, American, France, Ukraine?)

Hopefully new players like Sohal, FreddyKrueger and Sadi will make it as the familiar ones who joined before!

Im looking forward to the event!
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 08.03.2015 14:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruben, I am seriously considering coming but I am not used to playing on a gameboard. Perhaps we could meet up a few days prior to the tournament for some practicing so I get used to the visual difference playing on a gameboard. I will talk to Tableplay and see if he too might be interested in attending. Of course, my friend Lighty will be there and I suspect that the two of us will be burdened with an onslaught of autograph and picture requests, due to being enormous, worldwide celebrities.

I have one major warning for all fellow stratego players. Hold on to your women! I can't be bothered with any groping euro hags when I am trying to compete for the most coveted championship in the world. Leash your wretched hags!! Sadi only frolics with the finest of women and very rarely with those over the age of 25. Any charging polish farm hounds shall be dropped like the mules that they are. If Sohal wishes to bring some of his best french females, they will be accommodated. Yes, beloved fans, the petite, young french girls make the grade. Polish or German big boned hags.....not so much.
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 08.03.2015 22:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very nice to hear, Sadi. Of course I am willing to play some games so you are prepared for the tournament and kick some asses . I will probably be there earlier too. I will participate in the WC Barrage if it is held a day before, so I think I will arrive at wednesday before.

It would be nice if Tableplay joins too yes! And Hopefully Zach will participate again. He is also a New-Yorker.

It would be also nice to welcome a bunch of (young) woman to the tournament .

sadistic wrote:
Ruben, I am seriously considering coming but I am not used to playing on a gameboard. Perhaps we could meet up a few days prior to the tournament for some practicing so I get used to the visual difference playing on a gameboard. I will talk to Tableplay and see if he too might be interested in attending. Of course, my friend Lighty will be there and I suspect that the two of us will be burdened with an onslaught of autograph and picture requests, due to being enormous, worldwide celebrities.

I have one major warning for all fellow stratego players. Hold on to your women! I can't be bothered with any groping euro hags when I am trying to compete for the most coveted championship in the world. Leash your wretched hags!! Sadi only frolics with the finest of women and very rarely with those over the age of 25. Any charging polish farm hounds shall be dropped like the mules that they are. If Sohal wishes to bring some of his best french females, they will be accommodated. Yes, beloved fans, the petite, young french girls make the grade. Polish or German big boned hags.....not so much.
ukdevilz
User

PostPosted: 09.03.2015 21:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is fantastic news! I hope to attend this year
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 09.03.2015 23:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

ukdevilz wrote:
This is fantastic news! I hope to attend this year

Good to hear, Mike!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: