SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome to Gravon, Hielco
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jensneuij
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 21.10.2014 13:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

If Lightwing hacks Gravon why doesn't he give ranking back to himself?
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 21.10.2014 13:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Ruben. I caused such a stir over there, boasting of Gravon's superiority, as well as my stunning male beauty, that they banned me from the forum. Believe me, I got the word out to come to gravon.

Stratego (Dieter), it would impress a lot of people if you would show some humanity and allow Lighty to come back. It would be a very impressive testament to your character, trust me. Think about that.

A rigid stratego player has no depth to his game and is translucent. A rigid man is unable to make adjustments in himself in order to succeed.
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 21.10.2014 21:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why not just bring him back on the understanding that any funny business and he's gone again? If he knows he's going to cause trouble and get re-banned he probably won't even bother accepting the invitation.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 24.10.2014 22:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

Somebody told me that Gravon has contacted Lighty with a proposal to come back. I hope this is true and if it is, we can get right to a slaughter off tournament, one that would make the late and beloved Bobbaloo applaud.

I can only warn you fellas that I am on my A game, as Sohal can attest. I put a move on my friend that was so hoodazzling, France dropped their national flag to a half-staff position for a week.
stratego
Chief-Admin

PostPosted: 27.10.2014 03:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

dont belief rumours, there is no plan for lightwing
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 27.10.2014 21:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do not give up hope, devoted Lighty fans. Something tells me that there are some top secret, high level negotiations taking place to bring Lighty back before Sadi Claus goes on tour with his big bag of ass whipping fun.

What a gala announcement it will be, just in time for the holidays.

Hooray for Stratego, who is building up the suspense! This will make the announcement far more dramatic! Of course, if Lighty digs his greedy hands into Sadi Claus' bag, he could get stung, so shortly after his return to Gravon. Or could Lighty be one of the lucky ones who gathers himself a gift? Only time will tell.
apollo
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 16.01.2015 15:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just checking in, good to see 'ol Sadistic back, I retired awhile back but may just have to come out of retirement if I get time. Hello to everyone!
sohal
User

PostPosted: 16.01.2015 21:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

good news
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 18.01.2015 15:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perhaps one might say that it is ironic that I, King Sadi, brought life back to a dying Gravon. First, I recruited Sohal and later, Hielco. These happen to be the highest ranked players here.

Sohal has been helpful in recruiting additional players and is a valuable asset to the site. Hielco plays often and plays everybody and is also very valuable. None of this would have happened if I had remained banned and in my opinion, I was banned for a very bad reason, although I won't get into it.

I ask that management consider this in reference to Lighty, who would bring additional life to the site, especially considering he is one of the best players alive. You can play little games and pretend this and that but I know why he was banned and it had nothing to do with stratego or this site and that fact, makes it ridiculous that he is banned. Use good judgment for once and let him back. After all, if not for me, you would still have 5 scrubs playing each other every once in a while, with the beloved ghost of UnbiasBobbaloo, wishing for the glory days of the past. If I could bring back Bob, you bet I would. At least we can bring back Lighty. I ask that you make a rational and unbiased choice and do the right thing.
tableplay
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 18.01.2015 23:03    Post subject: great work Reply with quote

Sadistic great work recruiting new members. I am trying to get more Gravon members recruited at the other site forum but they keep deleting my posts.

Cheers tp.

sadistic wrote:
Perhaps one might say that it is ironic that I, King Sadi, brought life back to a dying Gravon. First, I recruited Sohal and later, Hielco. These happen to be the highest ranked players here.

Sohal has been helpful in recruiting additional players and is a valuable asset to the site. Hielco plays often and plays everybody and is also very valuable. None of this would have happened if I had remained banned and in my opinion, I was banned for a very bad reason, although I won't get into it.

I ask that management consider this in reference to Lighty, who would bring additional life to the site, especially considering he is one of the best players alive. You can play little games and pretend this and that but I know why he was banned and it had nothing to do with stratego or this site and that fact, makes it ridiculous that he is banned. Use good judgment for once and let him back. After all, if not for me, you would still have 5 scrubs playing each other every once in a while, with the beloved ghost of UnbiasBobbaloo, wishing for the glory days of the past. If I could bring back Bob, you bet I would. At least we can bring back Lighty. I ask that you make a rational and unbiased choice and do the right thing.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 19.01.2015 15:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

They banned me from the forum a while ago and I stopped playing there a few months ago. I got tired of the cheating and other issues. It is a dreadful site and anybody who has tried Gravon, does not like to go there. As poor as the management is here (and it is even worse at that site - with administrators cheating), the programming is just about perfect and there is no cheating going on here at Gravon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: