SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Welcome to Gravon, Hielco
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 16.10.2014 19:06    Post subject: Welcome to Gravon, Hielco Reply with quote

At my request, Spion registered Hielco (Freddy Kreuger) to play ranked games on Gravon, as of today. Hopefully we can recruit some more players and get the Gravon buzz back. Sohal and Tableplay have been a great help talking to players about coming here. I sure wish they would bring Lighty back.

I guess if one is a better man than Jesus Christ, he does not have to forgive. Something to think about.

Thanks for the help, Spion. We need top players like Hielco over here. Hell, we need any decent players, things have been so slow. It has been picking up so we are moving in a good direction.
jensneuij
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 17.10.2014 09:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome to Gravon!
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 17.10.2014 12:36    Post subject: Re: Welcome to Gravon, Hielco Reply with quote

sadistic wrote:
At my request, Spion registered Hielco (Freddy Kreuger) to play ranked games on Gravon, as of today. Hopefully we can recruit some more players and get the Gravon buzz back. Sohal and Tableplay have been a great help talking to players about coming here. I sure wish they would bring Lighty back.

I guess if one is a better man than Jesus Christ, he does not have to forgive. Something to think about.

Thanks for the help, Spion. We need top players like Hielco over here. Hell, we need any decent players, things have been so slow. It has been picking up so we are moving in a good direction.

Great news, Sadi! And of course also credits to Sohal and Tableplay for bringing players to gravon. We need more players and a big fish like Hielco is very good indeed.

Better quote may be: Let the man without sins throw the first rock .

One minor important thing but important enough to say: Sadi, watch out not evolving in a scared player who doesnt play ranked to protect his ranking. Just play Hielco, Sohal and everybody ranked who can. That is also better for the competition and for the ''Gravon Buzz''!
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 17.10.2014 13:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will play any player over 1500 in a ranked game, Ruben. The only reason I create unranked games is because most players here do not meet that criteria and if I play those with lower than 1500 ranking points, my name gets removed from the rankings. Anybody with a 1500 ranking level, just needs to ask me to add ranking and I will. I am pretty much even with any of the top players and have no reason to avoid anybody.

We all know I am a top 10 player or better. No mystery there. Furthermore, I would like to offer a tournament challenge, with 3 teams; 3 players each.

team 1. Hielco, Lighty, Ruben
team 2. Sohal, Ace, Fonias
team 3. Zach, Gentleben, Sadi

We could promote it a month ahead of time and make the games viewable for all. This might attract a lot of attention to the site.
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 17.10.2014 17:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well you dont play ranked at all last weeks/months.

About the tournament. I think we have to bring Lightwing to gravon first, that is not done so quickly Im afraid. We should ask the admins but maybe we should first ask for some support from other players to get Pim back.

Also I do not see Zach, Ace and Fonias here much... So that would be a problem too. We can also go for your initial idea: the Europe v.s. USA challenge.

sadistic wrote:
I will play any player over 1500 in a ranked game, Ruben. The only reason I create unranked games is because most players here do not meet that criteria and if I play those with lower than 1500 ranking points, my name gets removed from the rankings. Anybody with a 1500 ranking level, just needs to ask me to add ranking and I will. I am pretty much even with any of the top players and have no reason to avoid anybody.

We all know I am a top 10 player or better. No mystery there. Furthermore, I would like to offer a tournament challenge, with 3 teams; 3 players each.

team 1. Hielco, Lighty, Ruben
team 2. Sohal, Ace, Fonias
team 3. Zach, Gentleben, Sadi

We could promote it a month ahead of time and make the games viewable for all. This might attract a lot of attention to the site.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 17.10.2014 20:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ranked or unranked doesn't matter to me, Ruben. It's just a game. However, most opponents here are below 1500 and my name will drop off the rankings altogether if I play them, so I create unranked games. Lots of white, unregistered names come on also. I like to play, not sit and wait.
tableplay
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 18.10.2014 21:20    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

thanks guys. I'll keep trying to recruit more people here since the other site is terrible and Spion has made this site perfect some years ago. Great work Sadistic in getting garyshelton and Hielco here.

tp
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 18.10.2014 23:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

I send an email to spion and stratego asking for registration of freddy and to unbann pim.

any support can be posted here.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 19.10.2014 04:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hielco came on today with his proper name, "Hielco". I hope that management will enable him to play ranked games ASAP. Some of us are trying to rebuild this site so please do what you can to help and cooperate. We appreciate the solid programming here but we need more players and Hielco is one of the best.

Sohal, Hielco and I have been going at it the last several days. This is what the site needs. Of course, I also request the return of Lighty.
sohal
User

PostPosted: 19.10.2014 08:07    Post subject: Reply with quote

do not know what happened years ago,
but it was 8 years earlier, Pim was only 15 years old.
I think 8 years in his life is not the same than 8 in mine.
He was still a child, now he is an adult.

unban him please
stratego
Chief-Admin

PostPosted: 20.10.2014 01:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,

just for information: its not that pim did something very bad when he was young (one time)

he was busy against gravon and his players for years, after his banning
he never stops to damage gravon. we have proof of his attacks and spoke to players he tried to incite to endamage gravon.

he violates every rule we have so often, i dont see any chance to give him a new try.

i know him from several real life tourneys (since he plays stratego) he is a good player but gravon and pim does not work.

stratego
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 20.10.2014 12:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 21.10.2014 00:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am calling rubbish on your reply, Stratego. It sounds as though you are accusing Lighty of hacking Gravon. He is not a dishonest player. I believe that you have a personal vendetta against him and I don't think that this is fair to the rest of us, who merely want to play the game and compete with the best players.

After banning me for a long time, I was allowed back and I appreciate it. It has also been good for the site because I am a very good player. I also wrote the best and funniest posts this forum had ever seen and although not everybody understood it, the ones who did, certainly recognized my writing talent.

A good manager does not allow his personal feelings to affect his judgment. This site would be better off with the addition of Lighty's talent. I brought Sohal here, I recently brought Hielco here and I brought myself here.

It's up to you but this site was recently nearly dead for stratego. A few of us are trying to resurrect it and it would be nice if management would be a bit cooperative. Hell, I don't even know if Lighty would want to come back. I have not spoken to him in some time.

None of us top level players like the new site because of its many flaws. If we could get the very best players over here, I feel that more would follow.
tableplay
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 21.10.2014 04:37    Post subject: thanks Reply with quote

Hi Sadistic, I noticed the other site is absolutely horrible. I only play there if I cannot find a game here on gravon.

cheers, tp.

sadistic wrote:
I am calling rubbish on your reply, Stratego. It sounds as though you are accusing Lighty of hacking Gravon. He is not a dishonest player. I believe that you have a personal vendetta against him and I don't think that this is fair to the rest of us, who merely want to play the game and compete with the best players.

After banning me for a long time, I was allowed back and I appreciate it. It has also been good for the site because I am a very good player. I also wrote the best and funniest posts this forum had ever seen and although not everybody understood it, the ones who did, certainly recognized my writing talent.

A good manager does not allow his personal feelings to affect his judgment. This site would be better off with the addition of Lighty's talent. I brought Sohal here, I recently brought Hielco here and I brought myself here.

It's up to you but this site was recently nearly dead for stratego. A few of us are trying to resurrect it and it would be nice if management would be a bit cooperative. Hell, I don't even know if Lighty would want to come back. I have not spoken to him in some time.

None of us top level players like the new site because of its many flaws. If we could get the very best players over here, I feel that more would follow.
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 21.10.2014 11:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great post Sadi. Normally you write provoking, funny, ironic, teasing posts that has to be taken with a little bit salt but this time you are remarkable serious so I hope this will be understood.

The best quotes which I agree.

sadistic wrote:
He is not a dishonest player.

To me and in all the offline tournaments, lightwing has been a sportive player, I never experienced him getting a warning of a referee in my 9 years of offline tournaments.

sadistic wrote:
I don't think that this is fair to the rest of us, who merely want to play the game and compete with the best players.

Yes I believe the topplayers and a lot of players in general, all like to play Lightwing on gravon from time to time.

sadistic wrote:
I also wrote the best and funniest posts this forum had ever seen and although not everybody understood it, the ones who did, certainly recognized my writing talent.

Altough this post is a serious one, normally its provoking, funny and attract people from reacting, playing on gravon and make them smile. Keep it up!

sadistic wrote:
A good manager does not allow his personal feelings to affect his judgment.

Last time you are in the serious quotes Sadi. Good one, but dont forget your roots.

sadistic wrote:
This site would be better off with the addition of Lighty's talent.
Yes, the more competition the better. It will make players better.

sadistic wrote:
It's up to you but this site was recently nearly dead for stratego. A few of us are trying to resurrect it and it would be nice if management would be a bit cooperative.

Agree.

sadistic wrote:
Hell, I don't even know if Lighty would want to come back. I have not spoken to him in some time.

Yes he wants to.

sadistic wrote:

I see a lot of different nicks logging in gravon recently. Maybe they come from the competitive site?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: