SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

We need to do without the "suitable opponent" func
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 07.05.2014 04:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

samuel wrote:
Instead of all this flirting why don't you two have a best of 5 or 7 series and see who wins?

Flirting? No, Samuel.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 13.05.2014 12:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like to point out that, in the top 10, there is only one player with more games played than myself and that is fonias. Unranked games are meaningless sparring sessions and I do not play most of them with serious intent.

Sohal, I played the last two games against you seriously even though they were unranked and you lottoed my flag in one of them, when you were getting beaten badly. I forgot that you scout setups and I made the mistake of putting the flag where I already put it in a previous game with you. However, I clearly established superior ability in this game. You need a lot more games to truly compare your ranking against mine since, I have more than double the amount of yours.

Sohal, you are a good player but as good as Sadi? Uh........I don't think so. Surely, you are more dedicated with your underhanded scouting methods, writing down moved pieces and girly henpecking methods, but when it comes to pure skill and creativity, I find you lacking in comparison to myself. Still, you seem to be the only player capable of beating me on occasion, without lottoing or busting into my setup recklessly and hoping to get lucky. Still, I wonder if you wear pink sandals in the privacy of your home.

My opinion of you vs. Ace Rimmer. You seem to be more calculated in the early to mid game but Ace's end game is phenomenal. It's strange playing him because he starts as a good player but nothing unordinary and then all of a sudden in the end game, he becomes brilliant. If you play Ace, you will have to get an early lead because if it is close at the end, you will flutter in his wrath like a dying bird.

Now, come on Frenchy and get those additional 100 games in. We'll see where your ranking is then and by all means, keep on lottoing against me. You truly need it.

If only Bobbaloo were here to witness this glorious, classic Sadi moment. He was a big Sadi fan and who could blame him? I confess to being a Sadi fan. What about you, Sohal? Are you a Sadi fan also?
sohal
User

PostPosted: 13.05.2014 17:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah Sadi, i am. I really enjoy playing you....
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 13.05.2014 22:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

sohal wrote:
yeah Sadi, i am. I really enjoy playing you....

What is this crap? I was counting on you getting hostile.
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 14.05.2014 11:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sadi,

The hostile reactions are luckily of the past and no more . Credits to Fonias for the many games, hope I will meet him and many others at the WC in Greece this summer. Also I still hope Razoa will join the WC, despite your accusations I believe he is a sportive and pleasant guy.

Good thing is that you, Sadi are also representing more pleasantly than in the past, while you kept your brilliant writing skills. It would not surprise me if there will be a run of Sadi-claus memberships in the near future. I will consider one .

sadistic wrote:
I would like to point out that, in the top 10, there is only one player with more games played than myself and that is fonias. Unranked games are meaningless sparring sessions and I do not play most of them with serious intent.

Sohal, I played the last two games against you seriously even though they were unranked and you lottoed my flag in one of them, when you were getting beaten badly. I forgot that you scout setups and I made the mistake of putting the flag where I already put it in a previous game with you. However, I clearly established superior ability in this game. You need a lot more games to truly compare your ranking against mine since, I have more than double the amount of yours.

Sohal, you are a good player but as good as Sadi? Uh........I don't think so. Surely, you are more dedicated with your underhanded scouting methods, writing down moved pieces and girly henpecking methods, but when it comes to pure skill and creativity, I find you lacking in comparison to myself. Still, you seem to be the only player capable of beating me on occasion, without lottoing or busting into my setup recklessly and hoping to get lucky. Still, I wonder if you wear pink sandals in the privacy of your home.

My opinion of you vs. Ace Rimmer. You seem to be more calculated in the early to mid game but Ace's end game is phenomenal. It's strange playing him because he starts as a good player but nothing unordinary and then all of a sudden in the end game, he becomes brilliant. If you play Ace, you will have to get an early lead because if it is close at the end, you will flutter in his wrath like a dying bird.

Now, come on Frenchy and get those additional 100 games in. We'll see where your ranking is then and by all means, keep on lottoing against me. You truly need it.

If only Bobbaloo were here to witness this glorious, classic Sadi moment. He was a big Sadi fan and who could blame him? I confess to being a Sadi fan. What about you, Sohal? Are you a Sadi fan also?
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 14.05.2014 12:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruben, it is not wise to be awaiting Sadi Claus so early in the year, when a whole lot of ass whipping stands in the way of this gala holiday season of which you speak. You see, first Sadi must fatten himself up by feasting on Gravonians and as it occurs at the end of every year, Sadi Claus will carry a big bag of ass whipping fun, for all to enjoy. Sure, a few gifts will be handed out but the majority of greedy little hands dipping into that Sadi Claus bag, will be nipped by gruesome disappointment.

Some years ago, who would have thought that Sadi the legend would return and actually become an even more formidable player? Oh, the holiday season this year will be especially spectacular, with only 7 months to go.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: