SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

JDaniels, Euro Alias takes a Bath

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 20.04.2014 14:46    Post subject: JDaniels, Euro Alias takes a Bath Reply with quote

I'm not sure who the alias was today, wearing the cowardly moniker of "JDaniels", but based on his fancy footwork, certainly in the top 10 of euros, which of course, doesn't mean sh1t against King Sadi. You see, beloved fans, I cannot be beaten in a technical game; I am just too tricky, too damn intelligent and unconscionably skilled. You would think, given my stratego worldwide fame and reputation, one would know better than to engage in a piece by piece, drag out game. This hapless JDaniels euro seemed to forget this fact and figured that being up 2 captains, was enough to allow him to play oh, so carefully.......well, until he lost one of those captains and finally his last miner. It was at this time that panic began to set in, with one of my four miners past the line of scrimmage.

'Twas a beautiful collapse, just as God intended, with the superior genetics taking command and thus, nature following its intended course. This is the beauty of stratego; the accuracy in which it supports the rights of nature. As I write this beautiful literary masterpiece, I can nearly envision the onslaught of breeding-age females making their way toward me and who the hell could blame them?

Finally, I would like to apologize for my somewhat humble tone in this thread. You see, as we grow older, we learn the virtue of being understated. If my adoring fans are a bit disappointed by the lack of boasting in this thread, as opposed to those in my past, I ask you to please understand; I am in the process of maturation and refinement. If it does you fans any good, I would like to remind you that my stratego skill is surpassed by one thing and one thing only; my stunning male beauty.
sohal
User

PostPosted: 20.04.2014 19:26    Post subject: Re: JDaniels, Euro Alias takes a Bath Reply with quote

sadistic wrote:
... my stratego skill is surpassed by one thing and one thing only; my stunning male beauty.

please a picture
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 20.04.2014 20:05    Post subject: Re: JDaniels, Euro Alias takes a Bath Reply with quote

sohal wrote:
sadistic wrote:
... my stratego skill is surpassed by one thing and one thing only; my stunning male beauty.

please a picture

If I did that, it would enrage the female gravon players, cause an alarming reproductive impulse and cause far too much unrest here. Although it is tempting to showboat myself oh, so shamelessly, the wiser decision is to refrain; again a reflection of my new, humble nature.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 21.04.2014 03:51    Post subject: Re: JDaniels, Euro Alias takes a Bath Reply with quote

Come to think of it, JDaniels fell asleep in panic and lost one of his captains as a result. Therefore, I doubt he was a top 10 euro.....more like a ranking of about 1550. Whatever the case may be, this alias scoundrel felt the wrath of King Sadi, all too painfully today.
Jens14
User

PostPosted: 27.04.2014 15:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: