SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Deron banned, Sadistic is back?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 17.02.2014 22:51    Post subject: Deron banned, Sadistic is back? Reply with quote

And these 2 facts are linked, I assume?
jensneuij
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 17.02.2014 23:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why did Deron get banned?
sohal
User

PostPosted: 18.02.2014 17:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

let him come back, i love kicking his ...
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 18.02.2014 21:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

My understanding was that Sadistic got banned years ago, so if it is the same guy shouldn't both accounts be banned now? On the other hand he seems to have been ok as Deron unless something specific has happened recently?
stratego
Chief-Admin

PostPosted: 18.02.2014 22:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,

in our admin meeting yesterday we talked about deron aka sadistic.

its true, that we banned sadistic in 2009 without a time limlit because of his behaviour. in meantime 5 years are gone and we had the information that
deron is sadistic.

because we didnt see a rule violation last year from his side we decided to give him a second chance. of course we had to lock his nick: deron

on the other hand its no secret that we will bann him again in case of violating our terms and conditions.

all games played under deron are tranfered to the results of sadistic.

i think we took the right decision, stratego needs good players (as long as they follow our rules)

greets
stratego
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 18.02.2014 23:54    Post subject: Reply with quote

razoa wrote:
let him come back, i love kicking his ...

Frenchy, first you have to play to kick anybody's ass and you are obviously afraid to play; at least before you have scouted setups for a month or two.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 19.02.2014 00:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stratego and Spion, any chance you could bring back Lighty? It would be nice to have the best players here, as Stratego pointed out.
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 19.02.2014 17:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice decision. Good to have Sadistic back. Hope his namechange will bring some more life at the forums too, cause the Deron-Pseudonym was a bit boring. Best he could do was calling Ace a chicken...

stratego wrote:
hi,

in our admin meeting yesterday we talked about deron aka sadistic.

its true, that we banned sadistic in 2009 without a time limlit because of his behaviour. in meantime 5 years are gone and we had the information that
deron is sadistic.

because we didnt see a rule violation last year from his side we decided to give him a second chance. of course we had to lock his nick: deron

on the other hand its no secret that we will bann him again in case of violating our terms and conditions.

all games played under deron are tranfered to the results of sadistic.

Not yet, results of Deron are still separate, I think its a good idea to combine them.

stratego wrote:

i think we took the right decision, stratego needs good players (as long as they follow our rules)

greets
stratego
stratego
Chief-Admin

PostPosted: 19.02.2014 17:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi,

all results will be changed asap.

there is no need to start postings which could cause trouble, i loved the last "quiet" years.

about lightwing:
there is a difference between sadistic and lightwing. one was a bann without a time limit. the other is a lifetime banning (for good reasons).

stratego
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 19.02.2014 18:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

stratego wrote:
hi,

there is no need to start postings which could cause trouble, i loved the last "quiet" years.

about lightwing:
there is a difference between sadistic and lightwing. one was a bann without a time limit. the other is a lifetime banning (for good reasons).

stratego

Well, I have never been 'quiet' but also never been banned. Thus, the living proof of a combination of a little bit commotion with keeping good reason.
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 19.02.2014 20:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

so Gravon's worst kept secret has been revealed! I suppose the argument would be, since Deron has been here all this time, he hasn't really been serving time under the ban. But I agree, we want more players and good players at that and if he can keep his nose clean why not? Remember - no one can beat him unless they lotto!
tableplay
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 20.02.2014 23:43    Post subject: reinstitute art Reply with quote

Hi Stratego, I would like to make a request to you and Spion to unban Art if he does not have a lifetime ban.

Also I would like to thank you and Spion for all the great years of providing a fun site for us. I keep trying to post about people giving Gravon a try to players at Stratego.com on their forum since stratego.com has a lot of bugs and problems, but they keep deleting my posts.

Thank you.
tp
ruben87 wrote:
stratego wrote:
hi,

about lightwing:

stratego

Well, I have never been 'quiet' but also never been banned. Thus, the living proof of a combination of a little bit commotion with keeping good reason.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: