SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not enough time to return
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 04.08.2013 22:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

deron wrote:
Well, I finally got my revenge today and it sure was sweet. Lil' Papa thought he was winning, in all his noobness because he had a marshall, captain and I had a col but he had no miners and I had the numbers, including 3 miners. I had also taken 5 of his bombs. Anyway, I took his flag and he began mouthing off about how he gave me the game.......blah, blah, blah and how he is 3rd in the world. 3rd at what, I ask?

I reset the game, he joins, saying he will wipe me out in minutes. Not a second after taking my col, he begins a boisterous victory dance, boasting about this and that. Well, it lasted about 5 seconds................right up until I captured his marshall, trapped his general and then began to sandwich his colonel.

He got owned, just as god intended. What a fool this fellow is.

Nice work Deron. It's idiotic when a player (always seems to be a newbie) does the victory dance after an early big piece grab. Universalmaster comes to mind after he takes a marsh that ate his col in opening moves. Players that do that are hopeless losers
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 05.08.2013 10:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobbo, you yourself are a hopeless loser. People who do the victory dance should be cherished, especially when it is a boisterous one!

unbiasbob wrote:
deron wrote:
Well, I finally got my revenge today and it sure was sweet. Lil' Papa thought he was winning, in all his noobness because he had a marshall, captain and I had a col but he had no miners and I had the numbers, including 3 miners. I had also taken 5 of his bombs. Anyway, I took his flag and he began mouthing off about how he gave me the game.......blah, blah, blah and how he is 3rd in the world. 3rd at what, I ask?

I reset the game, he joins, saying he will wipe me out in minutes. Not a second after taking my col, he begins a boisterous victory dance, boasting about this and that. Well, it lasted about 5 seconds................right up until I captured his marshall, trapped his general and then began to sandwich his colonel.

Nice work Deron. It's idiotic when a player (always seems to be a newbie) does the victory dance after an early big piece grab. Universalmaster comes to mind after he takes a marsh that ate his col in opening moves. Players that do that are hopeless losers
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 05.08.2013 11:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

ruben87 wrote:
Bobbo, you yourself are a hopeless loser. People who do the victory dance should be cherished, especially when it is a boisterous one!

unbiasbob wrote:
deron wrote:

responding to someone's post and calling that person a loser is not very nice Rube. Perhaps you're not very happy in life. you should get out more, meet some girls or boys. get a girlfriend or boyfriend, whatever your preference
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 05.08.2013 11:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Deron, hope to hear more in the future about your exploits in the game room. classic stuff. 893 Ruben posts are just not very exciting. Kind of like watching paint dry
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 07.08.2013 13:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

unbiasbob wrote:
ruben87 wrote:

unbiasbob wrote:
Players that do that are hopeless losers

responding to someone's post and calling that person a loser is not very nice Rube.

I can imagine its not very nice to be called a loser. Hope you realise it now too. Especially to people who dont defend themselves.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 24.09.2013 02:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got handed another disconnect loss today to silvershadow (or something like that) so it has been a while since my last illegitimate loss. Still, it is very annoying.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: