SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Last 8 Playa1 v.s. Ruben87 Appointments

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 26.05.2013 20:49    Post subject: Last 8 Playa1 v.s. Ruben87 Appointments Reply with quote

1e met 3 punten gaat door naar de next round! Succes Tim!

Wat betreft de afspraken had ik het over mijn flexibiliteit, daar moet ik ietwat op terugkomen. A.s. Vrijdag en zaterdag kan ik namelijk niet. Het liefst speel ik waar mogelijk alle games voor vrijdag.

Ik neem aan dat jij overdag niet beschikbaar bent, dus moeten we het ergens begin van de avond plannen denk ik.

Ik ben alle avonden tot vrijdag beschikbaar, mits het niet te laat is (na 22:00 begin ik geen partij meer). Verder ben ik overdag beschikbaar iig morgen, mogelijk ook woensdag en/of donderdag.

Groet, Ruben
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 27.05.2013 20:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

playa1-ruben87 1,5-0,5 atm.

Next matches take place at wednesday 20:00
playa1
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 27.05.2013 20:56    Post subject: Results Playa1 - Ruben87 Reply with quote

Results at the moment as follows:

Playa1 - Ruben87 - 1,5 - 0,5
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 29.05.2013 21:21    Post subject: Reply with quote

game 3 a draw and game 4 a win for me.

Stand: Playa1-ruben87 2-2

Sunday at 21:00 last game(s).
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 02.06.2013 21:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ruined it.

3-2 for playa1. Good luck against Psycho, Tim!
playa1
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 02.06.2013 22:40    Post subject: Final result Reply with quote

Indeed 3 - 2 for me.

It is not the end of the world Ruben. You played very well, but in Stratego one mistake can be fatal. It is an important piece of experience and I'm sure next time you will do the right thing.
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 02.06.2013 23:35    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was surprised you forced a deciding game Ruben - obviously you are good but your ranking suggests Playa1 should have won easily and of course he didn't. For me the fact it was so close is one of the surprises of this event so far even though you didn't win. It will be a great semi final though!
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 03.06.2013 08:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

samuel wrote:
I was surprised you forced a deciding game Ruben - obviously you are good but your ranking suggests Playa1 should have won easily and of course he didn't. For me the fact it was so close is one of the surprises of this event so far even though you didn't win. It will be a great semi final though!

Thanks, Samuel. I surprised myself also. Playa1 was my 'angstgegner' and I never won of him before on gravon. First three games Playa1 was obviously better and I was lucky with the draw in the third game. But the last two games I dominated the game so it gave me some confidence at least .

Semi final will still be nice yes .
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 03.06.2013 19:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds a bit like my series with Katama! I came back from 2.5 to 0.5 down to tie it and thought I had the momentum going into the final game, which was a coin flip in the end but he nicked it. Perhaps when you go up a couple of games its easy to relax a bit and get caught out? Guys like us keep fighting, others like Andi just quit without even trying so a toast to not giving up!
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 03.06.2013 22:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

samuel wrote:
Sounds a bit like my series with Katama! I came back from 2.5 to 0.5 down to tie it and thought I had the momentum going into the final game, which was a coin flip in the end but he nicked it. Perhaps when you go up a couple of games its easy to relax a bit and get caught out? Guys like us keep fighting, others like Andi just quit without even trying so a toast to not giving up!

Cheers on not giving up . it was like your games but it wasn't a coin flip. I just made a dumb mistake by not hitting his miner when I could easily affort the lieutenant I had to offer to take it (I didnt know it was a miner but I shouldnt have taken the risk as I was winning).

And about your other question: The players were granted one day delay to finish the games. This week the Semi Finals will take place.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: