SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WSC_Junior is dropper

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Agresor
User

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 10:09    Post subject: WSC_Junior is dropper Reply with quote

hi
pls remember WSC_Junior left game 1 move befor i shot his flag and let me wait 15 min,he is dropper.
greetings
Agresor
jerry
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 04.03.2004 10:50    Post subject: 'Internet Connection" Reply with quote

I think his Internet Connection is a problem, It happened the other night when I was in the room while he was playin, I don't think it was intensional, but yu have to watch these youngsters..

Cheers Jerry.
-deleted153
User

PostPosted: 05.03.2004 09:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi all

You know Agresor the number of parts that I made and who it are finished on an opponent left, me I does not run to the forum I wait 15 minutes.
I recognize that I made a erreure now I promises has all my future opponent not to start again more.

SORRY AGRESOR!!!!

Greetings

WSC_Junior
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: