SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Group G: Appointment - Gruppe G: Verabredungen
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 11.05.2013 17:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jens14 wrote:
No, I'm not playing anymore unless things are settled first.

Jens,

Just play your games and show how sportiveness works. There will be made measurements to players who dont play by the rules.
hardrain_lenny
User

PostPosted: 11.05.2013 20:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ ruben87

I'm very curious to your planned measurements and which of the Tour rules I didn't meet.

I propose to leave the Tournament with a notice and not without.
You can read my notice in the postings before and has everything to do with my lack of motivation and terrible confidence in the game.

You can't force me to play and that's logical because you can't block off my forfeit after let's say 10 moves. Last but not least you can't force me how to play. I'm able to hit one bomb 4 times. So what exactly are you looking for Ruben?

The only measurement you may take is to provide me with a full lost schedule and I'll accept that unless Jens will be in a position that he could win a ticket for next round.

Although I'll lose anyway against these guys, I'll try to provide my best effort in the case that it'll be important for Jens.

Leaving the Tournament is just a personal mental reason. I'm just not able to provide real fights at the moment.

I understand that you encourage me to play the games, but I don't understand your warning in your posting before.
ambiorix
User

PostPosted: 12.05.2013 08:42    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jens, Hardrainlennie, you play me tuesday 14 may yes or no
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 12.05.2013 11:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

hardrain_lenny wrote:
@ ruben87

The only measurement you may take is to provide me with a full lost schedule and I'll accept that unless Jens will be in a position that he could win a ticket for next round.

Thats not a bad idea. But still Psychonaut is affected by it, his effort goes away. I will discuss this in the organisation. Nevertheless I am pretty mad about your tournament-behaviour Lenny, try to think what you would do when someone stopped playing a off-line tournament when he losses a (few) game(s).

And other measurements can be tournament banning. Cause your making not a good example here for a good tournament, Lenny. But thats not on me, but for an admin to decide.
john_ga

PostPosted: 12.05.2013 15:30    Post subject: John_ga / Jensneuij result 2:0 Reply with quote

Jens, didn't show up at the agreed upon time on Sunday 12.5.13. at 3 pm. Thus the game was rated according to the rules 2:0 for John
john_ga

PostPosted: 12.05.2013 15:37    Post subject: John_ga / hardrain_lenny second game 1:0 Reply with quote

As Lenny unfortunately doesn't want to play a second game against me, the game is rated 1:0 for John.

So the finalists for our group will be according to ranking Psychonaut and Ambiorix, which are the best players, and I wish you the best for the KO rounds.

john
zach21
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 12.05.2013 16:31    Post subject: Reply with quote

JOhn,,,

jens can have another chance, however if he does not show up in the future then it is a win for you....

Also, did you play your other matches like against ambiorix? I dont think anything is determined yet

Zach
Jens14
User

PostPosted: 12.05.2013 18:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already planned my match with you John ga so I wanted to do that game anyway. I totally forgot about it though, sorry John. It's fair if you get the points. But if you want to reschedule the match that's fine too and I'll play it.

The rest of the matches I'm not going to do, Pyscho and Amb can just have the points.

To me it's not fair that for example Psycho gets the points for two won matches he didn't play when I don't just because I scheduled my matches earlier. Fairest is to nullify the games Hardrain lenny played since he quit the tournament.

I won't make it to the next round anyway so I don't even care about that. I just want a fair tournament and this one doesn't seem fair to me.
psychonaut
User

PostPosted: 12.05.2013 18:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

@Jens : i would like to mention, that i have played all those games, just our second game is missing.....
hardrain_lenny
User

PostPosted: 12.05.2013 20:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ Jens

I don't understand why you think that my withdrawal is unfair. Acusing me from unfair behaviour like ruben87 is doing is unfair.
Especially writing this acusation in the public forum by a Tour Organiser is all phony and not based on the Rules.
Nobody can force somebody to play. We live in a free country. I play the games I like and if I don't like it I don't play.
The Tournament rules provide excellent clauses for this situation.
I left the Tournament WITH Notifying and not WITHOUT notifying.
So even a ban is out of bounds.

My withdrawal is blown up to senseless proportions.
The Tour Organisation has to take care that you will be into an equal position comparing with Ambi, Psycho and John.

The only measurement is handling the points in the Tournament. This is up to the Tour Organisation. Of course I understand that my points will be zero.

Nullifying my games seems to be a good idea (like in football AGOVV / Veendam).
Jens14
User

PostPosted: 13.05.2013 10:23    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not accusing you of anything, I'm just saying I want the organisation to handle this in a good fashion. I completly agree with
Quote:
The Tour Organisation has to take care that you will be into an equal position comparing with Ambi, Psycho and John.

The only measurement is handling the points in the Tournament. This is up to the Tour Organisation. Of course I understand that my points will be zero.

Nullifying my games seems to be a good idea (like in football AGOVV / Veendam).

It's too bad you don't want to finish the tournament but that's your own choice and like you said, you notified everyone about it so that's not the issue.
zach21
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 13.05.2013 16:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

This group:

As a tourney organizer I would like to say this:

Please stop this. I spoke to Lenny, he can forfeit the second match to John sure, but I'd like you to complete the games with ambiorix you have left.

Jens and John lets try to get those games played.
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 13.05.2013 20:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know its not really my business but I want to say to Lenny I think you are a very good player and my games against you have been growing tougher and tougher over the last year or so. It is frustrating to lose to lotto but then you say you won't win the other matches anyway - so in this case does it matter? You might as well play in case you spring a surprise and if not its still good experience. I would have been upset to be drawn against a couple of players (who I avoided but you never know, if I get through I may have to play them later) and accepted that while I don't normally play them, if that's the way the draw goes then so be it.
hardrain_lenny
User

PostPosted: 13.05.2013 22:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

@ John and @ Ambiorix

In conjunction with Tour Organiser Zach21 I decided that I'm willing to play the remaining games against John ( 1 game) and Ambiorix (2 games).

I explained Zach21 more details and background of my earlier proposal, which has everything to do with my bad mental shape to provide a real hard Stratego fight. At the moment I'm very busy with my job, which cost a lot of extra effort to achieve focus in my job. Actually I'm probably to tired to play and to remember pieces etc.

With the knowledge of today, it was maybe better not to sign in. But I did, because I love Stratego as a board game.

I'll try the best I can to play the games tough, although my level of playing is far away of what is needed to win against much better opponents.

I leave it over to you to confirm appointments, which can be scheduled Tues 14/5 and Wed 15/5 from 20.00 CEST and Fri 17/5 from 20.00 CEST. Sat. I can play as well.

I understand that the mails in this subject lead into some delay and confusion about a go or no go. If you are not going to play, I'll understand anyway. Sorry for that guys. I'll pick up the bill here.

@ Samuel
Thx for your assessment. We'll play for sure some games the coming period.
ambiorix
User

PostPosted: 14.05.2013 10:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

HardrainLenny, OK we play today 20:00?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: