SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Unbiasbob exposed as Big Cherry Picker/ Big Humper
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 21.03.2013 18:02    Post subject: Re: Unbiasbob exposed as Big Cherry Picker/ Big Humper Reply with quote

unbiasbob wrote:
At least I know where I stand with quality friends on Gravon that I am thankful to have. In the past guys like you and samuel were fake "friends" of mine. I played along but it was clear and a joke really. The good thing is that the community is large and I only have 2 to avoid. What a ratio that is: 143 + temporarily inactive players to 2. LOL.

Hey Bob, I am afraid you take things a little bit too personal. I want to make clear that I appreciate you as a person and your general contribution to the forum.

As you noticed I have some criticism and I'm not the person who leaves it under the table (as we Dutch say it). Secondly if I get challenged I am not the one who pulls away. This goes for Stratego games but also for writing a topic. I think I have some valid arguments here. Sadly you never give a reaction in rational arguments like I did in my argumentation.
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 21.03.2013 22:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

And thirdly Bob, you started it by taking cheap shots at me and interjecting yourself when I griped about you + another but didn't actually name names. You like to dish it out but can't take it, then side-step the issues to avoid answering the tough questions. You would make a great politician. I'm glad you have 143 friends on Gravon, I have about that many in real life and like to play Stratego to relax and get the competitive juices flowing. What I won't do is give someone like you a free pass to throw out cheap shots at me and then act like you did nothing wrong and I'm the bad guy when I give some back to you. Even your mate Tableplay was able to quote you admitting you're a humper, the very thing you started off about me last year in a thread I didn't even notice until recently that Art started (and I have no intention of posting to it now as its done, just wish I'd seen it earlier) and then continued going on about recently. You make up stories about me with no evidence ("I've heard such and such") and now just when I thought this thread had run its course, you're back again for another cheap shot. Weak!
acerimmer
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 31.05.2013 18:37    Post subject: Reply with quote

The word "Humper" should be changed to "Bajoshua".
I don't think there is any player who currently cherry picks to the extent Bajoshua does.
To date..... 26 games played in 2013
5 games against 1500+
21 games against below 1500.
Less than 20% is quite some cherry picking.

update: 31 games played
5 games against 1500+ (16%)
26 games against below 1500. (84%)
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 01.06.2013 15:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

acerimmer wrote:
The word "Humper" should be changed to "Bajoshua".
I don't think there is any player who currently cherry picks to the extent Bajoshua does.
To date..... 26 games played in 2013
5 games against 1500+
21 games against below 1500.
Less than 20% is quite some cherry picking.

update: 31 games played
5 games against 1500+ (16%)
26 games against below 1500. (84%)

But Kleier took care of him and he is not in the ranking due to too much inadequated opponents. So that's a good thing.
acerimmer
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 01.06.2013 15:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, indeed.
jackbauer
User

PostPosted: 04.06.2013 05:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

i will miss rectangles, miss all of you gravoners, except .Deiter
this place here seemed to die, will find another place to .Go
ja someplace where they don't mind reading or saying .Phuque
words spoken in a box should be kept between me and .Yourself

Last edited by jackbauer on 06.06.2013 04:13; edited 3 times in total
jackbauer
User

PostPosted: 04.06.2013 07:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 04.06.2013 19:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is Bob going with you Jack?

Players over at Meta are just as tough. Good luck finding anywhere else online to play.
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 05.06.2013 11:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

samuel wrote:
Is Bob going with you Jack?

Players over at Meta are just as tough. Good luck finding anywhere else online to play.

So Jack is banned because he spoke some bad words? And what has Zach to do with it (as mentioned in Jack's subject)... Its becoming a trend after Sadistic, Art... Maybe it is the American culture?
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 05.06.2013 21:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah I see, I didn't realise he was banned. But if its a permanent ban he must have done more than just a few bad words? And what is this about Zach? I don't see any posts about him from JB?
zach21
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 18.06.2013 02:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bring back Jack!
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 18.06.2013 06:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

zach21 wrote:
Bring back Jack!

Seconded
blacksheep
User

PostPosted: 18.06.2013 10:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is with great sadness that I stand in front of you today to celebrate the times of my friend, Jack. Jack’s time was taken away from us too soon and it is hard to understand why tragic things like this happen to such good people. However, this is a question without an answer and we should not dwell on the loss of our dear friend. Today let’s celebrate his games and remember all of the remarkable things Jake accomplished and how wonderful his time here was.

Jack and I bonded instantly and helped each other get through a difficult first year of stratego. He was always there when I needed help studying or someone to talk to. I will always look back on our games with fond memories and appreciate getting to know Jack so well.

Jack was incredibly responsible, intelligent and caring, (although he had this habit of swearing a lot) It is sad that Jack's games ended so soon and I am sure we will miss him. Jake was a positive person and would not want us to be sad today. If he were here he would tell us to cheer up, smile and remember all of the great memories we all shared. Even though Jake may be gone, his memory will live on in all of us forever. Jake, I appreciate your friendship and will never forget you. (also, that person you sent round to kill me never did turn up, and I waited in all day)
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 18.06.2013 19:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

So was his name Jack or Jake then?

Im still not clear what happened - did he get himself banned?
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 18.06.2013 20:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Sheep,

Jack is a nice guy indeed but dont overreact mate . He didnt die, did he? He will be back sometime probably.

blacksheep wrote:
It is with great sadness that I stand in front of you today to celebrate the times of my friend, Jack. Jack’s time was taken away from us too soon and it is hard to understand why tragic things like this happen to such good people. However, this is a question without an answer and we should not dwell on the loss of our dear friend. Today let’s celebrate his games and remember all of the remarkable things Jake accomplished and how wonderful his time here was.

Jack and I bonded instantly and helped each other get through a difficult first year of stratego. He was always there when I needed help studying or someone to talk to. I will always look back on our games with fond memories and appreciate getting to know Jack so well.

Jack was incredibly responsible, intelligent and caring, (although he had this habit of swearing a lot) It is sad that Jack's games ended so soon and I am sure we will miss him. Jake was a positive person and would not want us to be sad today. If he were here he would tell us to cheer up, smile and remember all of the great memories we all shared. Even though Jake may be gone, his memory will live on in all of us forever. Jake, I appreciate your friendship and will never forget you. (also, that person you sent round to kill me never did turn up, and I waited in all day)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: