SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Manofwar

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bolivar
User

PostPosted: 12.03.2013 14:00    Post subject: Manofwar Reply with quote

connection gone, could y please cancel the game against man of war??
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 12.03.2013 14:46    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bolivar so you're asking Man of War if he'll agree to cancel the game? I'll see him later today and ask him. cheers
manofwar

PostPosted: 12.03.2013 19:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

A connection problem right after he loses his marshal. How convenient. ... I don't think so.

Manofwar vs. bolivar: 2 - 0
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 13.03.2013 02:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess I dont have to ask man of war afterall. lol
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 13.03.2013 22:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bet he lottoed it straight into a bomb if I know Bolivar. You makes your bed, you lies in it.
blacksheep
User

PostPosted: 14.03.2013 13:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

You will have to excuse me, because I am still relatively new here, but I didn't realise you could do this. I have made a list of all the games where my connection has gone and I have lost my Marshall early on to bombs, and I am going to send the whole list to the admins so they can cancel the games I have lost. No wonder my rank is so low - everyone has been cancelling games apart from me.

I am trying to think of other reasons to cancel games I lost as well. There have have been many times when my wife has started chatting to me during a game, which causes me to lose. Also, sometimes the phone rings and that is really annoying because I'm sure that causes me to lose as well. I have now made a list of 119 games that I lost for these reasons. I think I now have a good chance of getting my scores altered.

Bob - you are good at lists - are there any more reasons for cancelling lost games that I have missed?
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 14.03.2013 20:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the wife distracting you one BS, I get that sometimes. I'm always getting yelled at cos my dinner is on the table and I'm halfway through a game as well.

Maybe if your house catches fire and you have to abandon ship, they would take pity on you and cancel the game?

Emergency toilet breaks sometimes need to be taken but I dont think I've ever run out of clock time due to that and lost a game. The funniest ones I've had are where my computer screws up and boots me out or my connection goes, then when I return my opponent fails to pay attention for so long, his clock runs out - or in some cases he hasn't even bothered waiting for me and has left, so then I just sit down and wait for the win. That doesn't happen very often of course.
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 15.03.2013 06:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

blacksheep wrote:
You will have to excuse me, because I am still relatively new here, but I didn't realise you could do this. I have made a list of all the games where my connection has gone and I have lost my Marshall early on to bombs, and I am going to send the whole list to the admins so they can cancel the games I have lost. No wonder my rank is so low - everyone has been cancelling games apart from me.

I am trying to think of other reasons to cancel games I lost as well. There have have been many times when my wife has started chatting to me during a game, which causes me to lose. Also, sometimes the phone rings and that is really annoying because I'm sure that causes me to lose as well. I have now made a list of 119 games that I lost for these reasons. I think I now have a good chance of getting my scores altered.

Bob - you are good at lists - are there any more reasons for cancelling lost games that I have missed?

certainly BS, I will work on compiling a list and I'm sure it will be quite long.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: