SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Make options agressor advantage possible!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Agresor
User

PostPosted: 30.01.2004 10:30    Post subject: Make options agressor advantage possible! Reply with quote

hi
many years ago was on internet possible to play nice variation of Stratego with agressor advantage options,wher the same ranked pieces can shot down same ranked,if he attack!PLEAS remember this old forgoten days of nice Siege and capture programm and add this options,pls!

greetings
Agresor
wsc_warrior
User

PostPosted: 30.01.2004 16:12    Post subject: Spion please Read Reply with quote

Well if that option was in last night you might of won.
But that was not the case last night.
But that is still no reason for you to get mad at me and call me those names then just leave and not return. You know if we traded Marsh, then you lost cause I had the three high men. But there also should be a pentaly for players like you that quit the game cause your going to lose..
Spion can you do something about this, 3 times your out, like a month not allowed because of leaving games. or even the first time a week no play .

Thanks Warrior
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: