SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

are the old guys from the zone still around?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fog_of_war1
User

PostPosted: 23.08.2010 22:07    Post subject: are the old guys from the zone still around? Reply with quote

Where are hemihead, darth remark, general kaos, jerry, stevecr56, ace i know your still here marshal hal looking for my old buddies say hi would ya?
stratego
Chief-Admin

PostPosted: 26.08.2010 14:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi fog,

nice to see you again. a lot of the "old" guys are here more or less often.

hemihead 2010-07-20
darth is still around i guess, but not with a reg nick.
marshal_hal is also around, but is stevecr56 the right nick? it say that the nick is not registered.

i should have a list with more old players. if i found it, i will post some names
here.

greets
stratego (master)
darthremark
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 17.12.2010 01:03    Post subject: I'm here Reply with quote

Hey Fog, talked to you the other night, but I just saw this post and I'm wondering the same thing. I just started playing again recently after taking over two years off. I'd love to hook up with any old Zonies. I think gpet is still here, and of course Stratego Master is ever present , but I haven't seen anyone else from the old days since returning. My brother said he thought he heard something about Polarbear being on here somewhere though. Would love to hook up with him too.

Now what I really need is a good game of AC.
major_force
User

PostPosted: 18.02.2013 21:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm back around now, I played at the zone, still have my disc, stick it in the drive occasionally and play Alliance Campaign against the computer. I always loved that game (4man version) with the canons.
acerimmer
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 02.05.2013 03:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alliance Campaign looked really good but never got chance to play it. Now the Hasbro CD won't work unless you got an old machine running windows 98.
darthremark
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 05.06.2014 00:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Alliance Campaign looked really good but never got chance to play it. Now the Hasbro CD won't work unless you got an old machine running windows 98.

I'm not sure I even have my disks anymore but it would be worth building a 98 box to play AC. It was really fun. 4 player. The players opposite each other were on the same team. You only started with half your team on the board and spawned the others in as the game progressed. Cannons shoot 3 spaces and kill anything but anything kills them. All other movement/battles resolved via UL rules except flags can walk too. Win by eliminating the opponents, capturing both flags or joining your flag to your teammates. Incredible fun.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: