SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Remove game vs simon3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 13.09.2009 12:45    Post subject: Remove game vs simon3 Reply with quote

I had computer problems and didnt get back in time for a game just now vs simon3. Only an unranked but Im getting fed up with these problems increasing my x-files. If you look at player vs player you can see we have played 1000s of times so its not like I left just to be annoying, I just didnt get back in time (even though it was only a few minutes). The result can stand but please take it off my x-files as its ridiculous.
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 20.09.2009 14:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

To quote Sidney Deane from 'White Men Can't Jump'

I'm talking to the f'n air!

just so long as its noted that I've had some major connection issues this year and should be back to normal soon. 7 is quite high for a ranked player so Im cautious, dont want to be turned green again!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: