SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A small request....

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kentinator
User

PostPosted: 06.02.2008 20:58    Post subject: A small request.... Reply with quote

Hello all my old stratego friends! It's been great getting back to playing this fantastic game, and I'm really enjoying renewing old friendships.
However, I am very rusty after such a long layoff, so I have a favour to ask, since I can't seem to win a game lately...

Please be nice, and don't play so well when you play me. I need all the breaks I can get. For instance, if I take your col with my marsh, and your spy was protecting it, don't take my marsh, just make another move. Also, if you have my col trapped between your marsh and gen, move away, don't take the poor col. Lastly, if you don't mind, when you discover a known bomb, perhaps you could forget about it, and hit it again with your general. These acts of kindness would help me greatly, and perhaps I could then actually win a game or two.

Otherwise, it's been so much fun getting back to this great site, full of great, friendly stratego players! Thank you all, and see you on the battlefield!

Kent.
stratego
Chief-Admin

PostPosted: 07.02.2008 03:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm - sorry kent, if you had posted this earlier.....i had moved my spy away instead of taking your marsh.
and next time...we could meet at tourney - and this means: no mercy again

but nice to see a player with a registration from jul. 2003 - nearly 5 years now!! - the old gang never dies

greetings
stratego
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: