SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

X Filing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 20.06.2007 15:00    Post subject: X Filing Reply with quote

we all know the x filers who have done the most runners. a quick check on the x-files link tells us this. How about those who have suffered the most number of runs. I'm talking about the runees. Well I have had a bunch this year myself so I decided to check and see who has been run on the most in gravon history. here are the top 5. I will also include the runner ratio to games played as the more games you play, the more runners you'd be likely to have I suppose

1. sadistic a whopping 41 runs against him ---- done 7 ratio .0095

2. rapunzel 28 --- done 3 ratio .005

3. skilgannon 25 --- he's done 24 himself ratio .0036

4. endever 22 ---- he's done 13 ratio .0068

5. unbiasbob 19 (16 this year!) --- done 2 (1 was a connect prob, cant remember the dozer game 2 years ago) ratio .0113

edit: I forgot gpet in this list 30 against and 9 done ratio .0042
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 06.07.2007 13:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had another runner against me yesterday; that's 17 this year! that's a ratio .12% of my games this year have resulted in somebody doing a runner. This must be a record for any 6 month + time period. I think I'll try and grab more flags sooner in the future before the running urge sets in. I might point out that skilgannon has had a high runner against total this year also (9) and has also done 5 runners this year himself. The dude plays the most games on Gravon so his ratios are kept down because of this. In my case I was the victim of 2 serial runners for 7 runs. If you take them out of my equation then I have a more normal ratio. These 2 dudes have check into runner rehab to cleanse themselves of this running urge. I trust they will come back reformed
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 06.07.2007 19:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are a statistic freak
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 07.07.2007 13:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

you can tell that huh rube
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> English All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: