SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

KEYSER_SOZE WITHDRAWS FROM TOURNAMENT!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keyser_soze
User

PostPosted: 01.07.2006 00:14    Post subject: KEYSER_SOZE WITHDRAWS FROM TOURNAMENT!!! Reply with quote

Spion....i missed the forum thread about the 6 games in one day event tommorow...i must be at work at that time...i will be unable to play untill 10pm your time....it would be unfair to all involved to have them wait...spion...im sorry for the inconvenience......KS
OGETARTS
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 01.07.2006 00:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soze --- Can you play on Sunday? Maybe spion can make an exception for you. It's no fun when someone has to withdraw, especially at this stage of the tournament.

Also, spion, what time do the matches start and when do we find out who our opponent is? There is a 4 hour period where I can't play any matches , but I can play BEFORE and AFTER that 4 hour period.

Thanks,

OGE
keyser_soze
User

PostPosted: 01.07.2006 02:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

I work 8am-4pm new york time..which means i get home at 10pm euro time...which is not fair to all those who are left to wait.....if spion allows more time...that would be the only way for me to stay in...KS
keyser_soze
User

PostPosted: 01.07.2006 02:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spion...i am off all day Monday and tuesday......i can play on these days at ANYTIME..if you can extend the deadline..i can still play...if not..its ok and im sorry for the inconvenience...KS
OGETARTS
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 01.07.2006 04:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Keyser_Soze wrote:
if you can extend the deadline..i can still play

E X T E N D....... T H E........ D E A D L I N E

OGE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: