SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

How about Alliance Campaign?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv
View previous topic :: View next topic  
darthremark
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 26.03.2006 09:17    Post subject: How about Alliance Campaign? Reply with quote

AC was a 4-player Stratego variant available on the Hasbro Stratego CD released in 98. I don't think it was ever available as a boardgame, but I could be wrong. It was without a doubt the funnest version of Stratego ever published. Does anyone else remember it?
mind
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 26.03.2006 18:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, dont know the name "AC", but my friends and me have got a 4-player-stratego game. ..its very funny but we dont play often...
darthremark
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 26.03.2006 23:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

AC is not the same as the 4-player Stratego board game Hasbro put out a few years ago. If I can find the old CD I'll post the rules here later. The quick overview is this:

1) All 4 players face the center.
2) Each player has a big lake directly in front of their position. Their set is only accessible via openings on either side of their big lake. Beyond the lakes, the center of the board is a vast no mans land.
3) Players directly opposite each other work as a team. Wins and losses go to the team.
4) Each player has 20 pieces. There are only enough positions in your set to place 14 of them at the start though. So you have 6 in "reserve" that can be placed later in the game as spaces free up.
5) The pieces move and win battles according to UL rules.
6) There are no bombs, but they are replaced by two special cannon pieces. Cannons move one space at a time, but can "fire" across three spaces to destroy enemy pieces. They are really cool.
7) The flag pieces can move.
To win you must capture both enemy flags or join flags with your partner.
cosmo
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 27.03.2006 20:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

this what youre after darth http://www.edcollins.com/stratego/stratego-rules-ultimate.htm i remember it well but for me alliance lightning was best
darthremark
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 29.03.2006 02:16    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be it. Thanks Cos!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: