SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The pussy list
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv
View previous topic :: View next topic  
faithless
User

PostPosted: 21.02.2004 22:06    Post subject: The pussy list Reply with quote

This is for everyone who made experiences with unfair players.

Iīd like to make a short list which can be completed by everyone who wants to post.

First category: Real pussies - Player who had proven their unfair behaviour

Second category: Possible pussies - Players who had left a game once or twice, maybe at a very special point of the game, and didnīt came back afterwards:

First category:

Napad

Second category:

Steven
Gluecksritter
User

PostPosted: 22.02.2004 01:45    Post subject: 1st category Reply with quote

- MSP: He took 14 minutes for a move in a virtually lost game against fighter until fighter went out. Then he went out, too. So the game doesn't count.
- mightyss: leaves lost games
apollo
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 22.02.2004 05:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

As I stated in earlier post, mightyss left after blowing his marshal up, that will be last time I play him. Also, rover did it also.
Misiu

PostPosted: 23.02.2004 01:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im a big pussy .
TheWall

PostPosted: 01.03.2004 15:42    Post subject: Another category 2 Reply with quote

"Plug"

left immediately after losing this Marshall.

wellington
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 01.07.2004 11:50    Post subject: RE Reply with quote

Mightyss
dekimpe

there are more, but i never remember... from now on i will!
wellington
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 09.07.2004 10:03    Post subject: RE Reply with quote

wes16 another one who flees the battlefield when losing!
Warhero_POW
User

PostPosted: 13.07.2004 21:21    Post subject: Here's my list Reply with quote

mightyss and atilla are the worst for me!
kentinator
User

PostPosted: 16.07.2004 03:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think we need to be careful here - simply disliking someone is not reason to "blacklist" them here. This list is a good idea, but only if it alerts us to true 'jerks' who leave lost games or move very slowly when playing a lost game.

Personally I have never had a problem with atilla.
-deleted129
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 16.07.2004 16:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with kentinator.

I must say that atilla behaves very sportive when we played games.

Wussy
-deleted313

PostPosted: 16.07.2004 21:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

add trimmy at this list !!
esquire
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 26.07.2004 04:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

Atilla has not done anything wrong that I have seen either. He is a good guy.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
stratego
Chief-Admin

PostPosted: 28.07.2004 02:23    Post subject: Atilla Reply with quote

hello all,

first of all i must say that atilla ask for posting this, because he cannot register
to this forum. so i post this in his name. i dont know warheros side of the story,
but for me atilla is a fair and sportive player. but maybe warhero can tell say
something about the fact, that he puts him on the list. here the mail from atilla:

greetings
Stratego

---------------------------------

Well I guess I must respond to being put on the pussy list. Last time I checked I didnt have one. Maybe I should look again. It's been a while.

First of all, to Warhero_POW, I want to appologize again for the remark I made that was offensive to him, and which was entirely what triggered the hostility between us. I hold no grudges about the incident whatsoever and hope that maybe I will play against Warhero again some time. He really is a great player.

Second, I want to tell the story strait. It all started because of a comment I made in the middle of a game we were playing. After having lost two prominent officers, Warhero took his next highest officer and began attacking pieces which had not moved. At that time I said, "Ah, looks the the act of a desperate man." Given the fact that I didn't know him well, I admit it was probably an inappropriate remark. However, anyone here who knows me understands that if I say something like that, its only in fun. After several minutes had gone by without him making a move, nor any reply, I understood what he was doing. At which point I said to him, "I'm sorry if offended you with that comment I didn't mean to, and I appologize." To this he responded by saying, "You had me beat, but then you had to run your mouth." "Now you will pay for it." "It's gonna be a long night." This is after he took 14 out of the maximum 15 minute time limit to move. I then appologized again and tried to reason with him about the idea of taking 15 minutes per move, but it was to no avail as he would further make clear to me by saying, "I have nothing important to do tomorrow, I can stay up until 8:00 am." And he proceeded to take 15 minutes each and every turn. Anyone can imagine how that crap made me feel. So, of course at that point, I let him know exactly what was on my mind with a few kind words. I also told him that what he was doing was unacceptable under any circumstances on gravon and that he could be permanently banned from this site for that kind of conduct. I was really pissed and waited him out just to spite him. IT TOOK ABOUT TWO HOURS, and he took 14 minutes every turn. During this process, I wrote a letter meant for spion and silver regarding this issue, shared it with Warhero and said to him, "If you dont stop this nonsense right now, I will send this letter, and I promise I will pursue it untill you are banned or suspended." Finally, he siad nothing and did not return to the game. That is exactly what happened!

I may be guilty of saying something that could be taken as an insult, but his record speaks for itself, he's a better player than me and everyone can see it in the rankings. I've never had anyone else react negatively to my comments. So I say to you Warheo_POW, grow up and get a life.
-deleted316

PostPosted: 28.07.2004 06:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

P.S. Everything I wrote about what happened can be veryified in the records if necessary. If you don't like me, don't play against me anymore, but what you did, Warhero_POW, is truly unsportsmanlike.
esquire
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 29.07.2004 08:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

Add B4U2

He bailed on a game..after I took the lead.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: