SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Season Greetings"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Allgemeines Archiv
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jerry
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 30.12.2003 10:50    Post subject: "Season Greetings" Reply with quote

Jerry and Carla would like to send all their Season Greetings to all our freinds here playin Stratego, not being blessed with children at this stage allways reminds yu of a family here..

My Comp has been off line the last 10 days due to a virus, and I was unable to off load the xmas wishes I wanted to send, ty to the players that sent us xmas cards and presents.

Special appreciation to Cossmo with the Australian First 15 Wallabys shirt, good one mate, rare that print here as I was told by a "Barmy Army Fan" at Coffs Harbour Airport.

And as for that Kansas City Cap sent by Codyman..confused everyone..lol

Great to know most and new, enjoy yr new year celebrations and make new ones...hey Warrior..no more Smoking..Ghochan wants no part of yr throat cancer...ugggg.

To below, a seasons greeting to the players that thought me on battle thru the year.

1.Hemihead
2.Codyman
3.Deadeye
4.Spion
5.War_Hero
6.Ghochan
7.Jon_Lynfo
8.Infant_Ceasar
9.The _Freak
10.The BRUSSER....
11.Kent.
12.His Bro..:0)
13.Foggy
14.I,m 38..err my memory is fading...

Happy New Year GUYS.

Cheers Jerry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Allgemeines Archiv All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: