SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sorry I could not make it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv
View previous topic :: View next topic  
OGETARTS
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 01.07.2006 18:57    Post subject: Sorry I could not make it Reply with quote

I had an emergency come up at work and I had to go in to help. I showed up before the start of the tourney and I'm online now when the tourney is still going on. My problem was that I could not be here at 9:30 am U.S. central time for the start of the matches.

I talked to Warhero a few minutes ago and he was not clear on the time for the matches. But after I told him when they started, he said he would not have been able to make it that early. He is also online right now.

I think next time we have a tourney we should have the finals in 2 or 3 days. Very few players can give a commitment to playing 1 day at specific time in an online tournament. When I was asking people to join the tourney I had 5 or 6 players (Wussy was one of them) that could not join because they could not guarantee they would be available on the 1st of July to play their matches.

Thanks for organizing the tourney spion and others. I hope everyone had fun and enjoyed the experience.

OGE
brass
User

PostPosted: 02.07.2006 08:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you that next time we should have the finals in 2 or 3 days
It's true that very few players can give a commitment to play 1 day at specific time in an online tournament, the chances would be better if we had more time !!!
stratego
Chief-Admin

PostPosted: 02.07.2006 16:11    Post subject: Reply with quote

brass,

i think you dont get the main point. if you read the rules and dont know if
you can make it at final date, let us know our problem asap or dont join the
tourney. (like other did)
the rules were clear and even if you rotate at job, its just a little mail.
but we didnt hear anything from most till friday about several problems.
if people like other tourney types its no problem for us, but in past we
had some tourneys running much to long. (in the end we need another
6 weeks for the last 6 rounds)

stratego
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: