SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Thanks Cos"

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jerry
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 24.02.2005 10:13    Post subject: "Thanks Cos" Reply with quote

Hey Mate,

Recieved the Packers hat and Cadbury choclate(Eaten allready by Wendy's Daughter-lol)

Nice Hat man, keep it in the plastic, until the nxt Packers game, esspecially against the Pats nxt season.

Cheers Jerry.
cosmo
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 24.02.2005 22:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey jerry
No probs mf glad you like the cap it was best i could find and was tempting to keep for myself lol ( just kidding ) i got few 49ers caps they are my team so no need for others
If id have known the little one was going to get the chocolate id have sent few extra bars after all one thing uk does well is make the most gorgeous tasting chocolate and if that needs to be shared with other countries so be it
Anyway hope it fits ok if not sure it will look good next to your other caps

Ian
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: