SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

yet more Sadistic archives and classic posts

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 12.02.2005 02:32    Post subject: yet more Sadistic archives and classic posts Reply with quote

This post was written some time ago after disposing of a loud mouth named DripDrop at metagorge. It was considered a classic from the time it was posted and is still revered today by adoring fans, worldwide.

Drip Slop has been shooting off his abrasive mouth for some time now. He claims to have superior ability to any other players at this site. I consider him to be a bench hollering effeminate and possible "cross dresser" who never seems to play the better players. He would rather boast from the bench than put his game to the test. Well, yesterday was a bad day to be a dripper. I was logged on and then had to leave the room to give some attention and pleasure to one of my adoring females (they expect so much from me). When I finished my chore, I came back to the computer to find private messages from the Drip........... "game?". Could this be true? Was it real? Was he really going to give me the chance to beat the ever living bit out of him and thus have the opportunity to depose him? Almost too good to believe, we began the game. Rather than go through every detail, let me just say this; I took his 1, followed by his 2 in short order. He got very angry, muttering nonsense like "luck"....."I should play defense too"......."this site - of pu$$y players"...etc. He then said I either give him a draw or he would take 2 hours to complete the game by stalling. The nerd, completely humiliated, did exactly this upon my refusal to draw. The only difference was that it took me only about an hour to strip him to bones with piranha-like ferocity. One move from nailing his flag with my 9, he finally forfeited. He tried to keep the game going all night, hoping I would get tired of waiting and accept a draw. This is a - ploy, one that deserves suspension in my opinion.

Some might ask, "was it a good game, Sadistic?" It was an ego stroker for me, since it was one of the worst dominations ever recorded at metagorge. However, it was not competitive in the least.
"When did you know you had him?" Within the first few moves I knew he was finished. This simpleton likes to bring his 1 and 3 in on the side. He thinks it is an original concept. Against my fearsome skills he was raped and spit out like sour milk.
"What should DripSlop do now?" I suggest immediate embraces from loved ones at a time like this. Humiliation at this level should not be taken lightly. I suggest he bleed loved ones for all they can give. This was a traumatizing event, every bit as painful as a human experience can be. If the aid of family members and loved ones is not enough, I suggest professional therapy.
"Should Drip get on the horse again?" Perhaps in some time. Right now it is best for him to rest and lean on loved ones. He should certainly avoid going down the same path again at any time in the near future.
"Will Drip learn from this?" I am afraid not. With such a stunningly low IQ, it is improbable that he will change. In the ensuing weeks it is very possible that he will become even more embittered. Offensive people are often the product of historical abuse and there is no reason to think otherwise of Drip.
"Was there any luck involved in the game's result?" None at all. It was an example of pure skill and deception, followed by a brutal mulching process not fit for the faint hearted. I split him wide open like the player he is and then was about to sink my engorged 9 into his vulva when he quit like a dog.
"Should other players challenge you?" Sure they should play me, but only if they can handle devastating defeats. I do not wish to play homos who cannot handle a loss and resort to such slovenly behavior as stalling turns.
"Will you give Drip a rematch?" No, for 2 reasons. First, I don't want to be responsible for a suicide, should it occur. Secondly, I will not ever play a sour sport who stalls turns and cannot handle losing like a man. It was a horrifying event for Drip and I can appreciate and embrace that. But how will Drip deal with such genetic rejection? In the grand scheme of breeding rights, he was mounted and fertilized, only to be discarded as inferior rubbish.

I request that if any of you see him here in the near future, please call the authorities. Be proactive in suggesting to Drip that he take it easy and rest his weary ego. As much as Drip has been offensive up to this point, I am not one to watch fellow stratego players go down the road of self destruction. This kind of traumatizing event can lead to just that.
jerry
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 12.02.2005 09:20    Post subject: HMMMM.. Reply with quote

Sadistic,

I,m not really warming this post, on Drip/Punnish or what ever his name is, and before it really goes any further, I'm going to close it.

Please keep to the new classic posts, which don't invole Meta players.

Cheers Jerry.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: