SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

teach me stratego?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sir_richard

PostPosted: 07.04.2017 03:11    Post subject: teach me stratego? Reply with quote

Are there any players who would like to teach me stratego? I''ve been playing a couple of
months only, and seem to be stuck at a low level (~1050 rating on Gravon). I don't
know how such instruction would work - it's limited by text messaging. But someone
could look at my setup, show me tactics, etc, so I can move ahead. Regards, Sir Richard
jensneuij
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 07.04.2017 11:50    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd be glad to give you some tips but I must say you've been improving alot already! In the end the best way to learn is to keep playing. Also I wouldn't care too much about your rating, it's not 1 on 1 with your skill. I think you already improved lately though and you will continue to do improve I think!

Last edited by jensneuij on 12.04.2017 11:53; edited 2 times in total
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 07.04.2017 19:49    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, you've gotten close to beating me twice now and I've given you a few pointers here and there. I told you, I started here in 2005 and didn't even play a ranking game til late 2008, because I didn't feel ready. If you're still a 1000 level player in 3 years time I'll eat my hat. Just stick with it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: