SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WC 2016 Rendsburg 19-21 august

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 03.08.2016 18:23    Post subject: WC 2016 Rendsburg 19-21 august Reply with quote

Hello,

Why isnt there a topic about the WC Stratego in Rendsburg? Especially now its held in Germany you would expect to see a topic here!

I have heard of several people from different countries that they will participate! I will be there too of course.

Looking forward to meet the (old) gravonians and all the other stratego-fans!
lonello
User

PostPosted: 19.08.2016 08:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they were waiting for your announcement on the WC... it was probably getting in anybody's routine that you would do that (seeing how you animated for last WC's and all).
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 22.08.2016 20:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was a very exciting tournament again for many people. One way you can see this is the (probably) record number of draws during the tournament. Stravros the world champion and I had for instance 4 draws, but Greg (Zoro) had even 5 draws!

Also the stories about several very crazy, exciting and thrilling games say the same!

Congratiolations for Seke and whole Greek for this spectacular victory! I hope this will give Greek a great boost when this story gets in the media there!

Furthermore Team Dutch won the Country-teamtournament in a close call with Germany. Greece got the 3th place and England the 4th place despite their strong teams.
lonello
User

PostPosted: 25.08.2016 08:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just curious, I only saw Anthony and Richard there for the UK, who else were in their team then?
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 25.08.2016 20:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jonathan Arnott. He played indeed only on Sunday.

lonello wrote:
Just curious, I only saw Anthony and Richard there for the UK, who else were in their team then?
lonello
User

PostPosted: 07.09.2016 09:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not know any Jonathan Arnott, was hy good? And what 4st seat did they have?

Also what I was wondering about is why did lightwing not defend his title? Angry about the organization?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: