SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Still trying to gain access to Gravon!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keyser_soze
User

PostPosted: 19.07.2016 17:46    Post subject: Still trying to gain access to Gravon!!! Reply with quote

well gentlemen...i am at a dead end here....cannot get in...i can post all day long, but just cant play....this is horrible.....
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 19.07.2016 20:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

damnit Keyser,

There is nothing wrong. Just download Java trust Thorsen Jungblut and you can play. Follow the steps that are given and if this does not work ask a computer nerd in your area to do it for you! (maybe Sadi )
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 24.07.2016 14:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tragic that this site has lost all of its stratego players. Even more tragic that it was all caused by poor and tyrannical management and I warned them so long ago.

I recall a time when I was writing literary masterpieces on this forum and causing quite a lot of activity, not to mention arousing a plethora of female interest. I got banned, the site went to hell and here we are.

I think it is time that the Germans learn something from the americans, this time, particularly from one, who has established himself as a multifarious superstar. In hindsight, it is clear that Spion was correct when he advised other members of the management team to surrender the forum to King Sadi and "let him run wild". Had this taken place, along with Sadi's request to bring back the greatest player ever, Lighty, there isn't any doubt that Gravon would still be flourishing. Tragic, I tell you!

Can we please begin the road to apology by placing a glorious picture of myself atop each of Gravon's pages? It is obviously needed. Let us stop this stubborn foolishness, even if it only represents "going out with a bang", at this point.
tableplay
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 26.07.2016 22:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Sadi, I have good news and bad news.

Bad News: The impending implosion of Western Civilization will render the topic of Stratego the furthest thing from our minds.

Good News: Ambiorix seems to have made a return to Gravon and has been observed playing games with fellow Gravonians.

Cheers, tp.

sadistic wrote:
Tragic that this site has lost all of its stratego players. Even more tragic that it was all caused by poor and tyrannical management and I warned them so long ago.

I recall a time when I was writing literary masterpieces on this forum and causing quite a lot of activity, not to mention arousing a plethora of female interest. I got banned, the site went to hell and here we are.

I think it is time that the Germans learn something from the americans, this time, particularly from one, who has established himself as a multifarious superstar. In hindsight, it is clear that Spion was correct when he advised other members of the management team to surrender the forum to King Sadi and "let him run wild". Had this taken place, along with Sadi's request to bring back the greatest player ever, Lighty, there isn't any doubt that Gravon would still be flourishing. Tragic, I tell you!

Can we please begin the road to apology by placing a glorious picture of myself atop each of Gravon's pages? It is obviously needed. Let us stop this stubborn foolishness, even if it only represents "going out with a bang", at this point.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 27.07.2016 20:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

tableplay wrote:
Hi Sadi, I have good news and bad news.

Bad News: The impending implosion of Western Civilization will render the topic of Stratego the furthest thing from our minds.

Good News: Ambiorix seems to have made a return to Gravon and has been observed playing games with fellow Gravonians.

Cheers, tp.

sadistic wrote:

What fellow Gravonians? There might be 3 players left at best.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 28.07.2016 21:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

If I had an audience of even a "handful", I would consider embellishing one of my glorious forum masterpieces here and now but unfortunately, Gravon no longer has any Stratego players/forum members. My beloved fans have gone adrift and they are likely in harm's way, without my stunning example to guide them.

Oh, what has come of the world.
tableplay
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 01.08.2016 04:03    Post subject: Reply with quote

Armageddon approaches - maybe we can hide a Stratego board beneath our beds for the occasional game or maybe we will all just be playing against Bob soon.

sadistic wrote:
If I had an audience of even a "handful", I would consider embellishing one of my glorious forum masterpieces here and now but unfortunately, Gravon no longer has any Stratego players/forum members. My beloved fans have gone adrift and they are likely in harm's way, without my stunning example to guide them.

Oh, what has come of the world.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 02.08.2016 23:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

God bless unbiasbob, perhaps one of my most feverish fans and who could possibly blame him?
lonello
User

PostPosted: 19.08.2016 08:43    Post subject: Reply with quote

tableplay wrote:
Armageddon approaches -
I'll add just a bit more Tablecoins then. Thanks for the heads up, tableplay!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: