SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Lessons from Sadistic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lightwing
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 30.01.2005 00:02    Post subject: Reply with quote

go with your metaforge problems to metaforge
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 30.01.2005 05:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you are referring to me, lightwing, I don't have anything to do with meta anymore. In fact, this post had nothing to do with meta until things were said about me in relation to accusations which were created by the heckling hyenas of meta.
Gaius_Marius
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 30.01.2005 05:14    Post subject: Beware of Jerry Reply with quote

Sadistic beware of Jerry that guy will conjure up lies especially about me. He already told me that he suspects that you and your wife are the same person. This is nonsense because I've seen you two play separate games at the same time on Gravon. Jerry will lie like there's no tomorrow just to set off some flames. He's a jealous loser AND BEING A FORUM MODERATOR AT GRAVON IS THE ONLY THING HE HAS IN LIFE!!

Take care
-
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 30.01.2005 05:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

Death to the meta hyenas!
I would like to set the record straight, because of the same rumor I hear constantly. I am not Tatiana! She is her own person and I don't think she wants to be me!
All of the hyper jism hounds claiming that I am Tatiana are speaking from agony and pain caused by my obvious superiority. I feel for you dorks. Truly I do. However, please spare my beloved fans from stumbling on your incoherent rubbish while attempting to enjoy the pleasure of reading my literary masterpieces.
Spion is there a possibility of creating a new section exclusively for the mentally challenged and/or educationally deprived? This way the riff raff will not have access to the elite section which I navigate and create my profound literature in. One should have to qualify for writing in the same section as literary greats such as I do.
I certainly find it annoying to have my impeccable artistry soiled by those with stunningly low IQ's and self esteem.
Just as it was in grade school, there should be a special bus for the retards.
lightwing
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 30.01.2005 10:36    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have anything to do with meta anymore
dead to the meta hyenas

and this ... ?
O-># O->#
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> Stratego-Archiv All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: