SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

STILL UNABLE TO GAIN ACCESS TO GRAVON!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
keyser_soze
User

PostPosted: 20.01.2016 02:09    Post subject: STILL UNABLE TO GAIN ACCESS TO GRAVON!! Reply with quote

I guess top secret clearence is needed to get in here now....I dont know what else to do guys...Im a long time player and most of you know me here....especially the legendary SADISTIC...LOL...need help.....my computer skills -...
keyser_soze
User

PostPosted: 20.01.2016 02:20    Post subject: Sadistic...email me Reply with quote

Email me at ggouvatsos@aol.com...maybe we can sort this out
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 21.01.2016 21:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

This site has excellent game programming but very unfriendly settings for new players coming in. This directly affects the number of players here and we need more players. I am not making demands but merely trying to communicate a problem. Many new or returning players become discouraged and give up.

I ask that somebody open the door for Keyser. You see, I could use some help dealing with the onslaught of aggressive females, here on Gravon. With gargantuan, clod hopping oafs like Hielco about, I have no backup. Although I am in top physical condition, there is a finite number of females that I can service on any given day. Keyser has a reputation as being able to handle females, unlike most players here so by God, let this man return and try to control your needy, euro females! I cannot handle all of the private messages and requests for more.
stratego
Chief-Admin

PostPosted: 24.01.2016 15:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi keyser,

i asked several times to get more information:

what browser do you use? which window version?
what happends at your screen, which windows pop up, which error message do you get?

we cannot help if you post every 3 months that you have probs without any further information.

our email is the same we had in past: admins (at) gravon.de
maybe you look at the forum more often and send the information.

its not that hard to log in if the current java version is at your computer.

greets
stratego
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: