SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sadi's New, Aggressive Style. Has it affected your sleep?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 01.05.2015 13:09    Post subject: Sadi's New, Aggressive Style. Has it affected your sleep? Reply with quote

Lets be honest with each other, beloved Gravonians. Sadi has always been a frightful opponent to face but since adopting his new, aggressive style, there has been a vacancy of players here on Gravon. Now, I could be wrong but I cannot help but theorize that the cause of this absence of players, is due to Sadi's new, aggressive style. Since backhanding Hielco around the gameboard and ensuing blowouts, players have begun to run away from Gravon as though a monster has just appeared and well.......perhaps one has.

The elite Sohal had seen enough and took a fearless whack at this newfangled aggressive Sadi. it pains me to disclose this, but by God, Sohal was not ready for the barn burning shellacking that he was about to absorb. I don't like beating the holy, ever living sh1t out of my friends/fans but what could I do?

Now, I would like to remind Gravonians that this is just a game. There isn't any reason to be concerned about Sadi's new, aggressive style. If you see it coming, just close your eyes and hope for the best or better yet, simply hit the forfeit button before you suffer a traumatizing event.

Lastly, I would like to apologize to all of you for being so damn good at this game and roughing you the hell up. I also apologize for scaring the top-rated Hielco off of the site. Yes, it was my new. aggressive style that sent the gargantuan sprawling away in ruins.

Gravon females, please try your best to control yourselves, despite this arousing news. I am still the same alpha male that I have always been and am not any more accessible to your insatiable needs than I ever was. Behave!
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 01.05.2015 18:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great youre in shape , Sadi. Hope you can make it to Waterloo 20 august to 23 august! It will be an Epic tournament.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 02.05.2015 01:27    Post subject: Reply with quote

ruben87 wrote:
Great youre in shape , Sadi. Hope you can make it to Waterloo 20 august to 23 august! It will be an Epic tournament.

You don't suppose I will be expelled due to my new, aggressive style, do you, Ruben? I already have a foolproof strategy for removing Hielco with ease. You see, Tableplay and I have come up with an ingenious plan that will leave Hielco helpless in any games that he faces me but I shall not disclose it until the tournament. The remaining players shall suffer in the wrath of my new, aggressive style.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: