SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sohal a huge fan of my new, aggressive style

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 12.04.2015 00:48    Post subject: Sohal a huge fan of my new, aggressive style Reply with quote

Well, it took him long enough to notice but notice he did and it was all that he could do to contain himself today. Sohal watched from the spectator seats as I unleashed a fearsome yet precise and crushing defeat upon my opponent.

There was an especially annoying spectator, named Uncle Junior, who was rattling off yip yap nonsense about my tactics. Bolstering a very low ranking, Jr. did not realize what I was doing but wulf and tableplay knew exactly what was going on. Brilliant? Why, yes. Creative? Enough so that neither my opponent, nor Junior realized what I was doing. Did it work? Please, beloved fans, be patient!

With a crescendo of yapping on the sidelines, Sohal reached his boiling point and bellowed like a crocodile in mating season. "This is Sadi's new, aggressive style, you jackasses!". In one bold and energetic phrase, Sohal let the cat out of the bag, so to speak and announced his allegiance to the King Sadi fan club and by God, we allowed his immediate inclusion.

A the game progressed, it suddenly became apparent that Sadi was developing a master plan that could not fail. Uncle Junior ran off in shame and my opponent collapsed in every way that a grotesquely humiliated man could.

In the end, Gravon was gifted with yet another glorious performance and Sohal left the spectator seats as giddy as a Rolling Stones groupie (circa 1970) with a backstage pass. Now, before some of you decide to rouse our #1 french player, please understand that Sohal has been concealing this admiration for a long time and it has taken great courage on his part to #1 admit the dynamics of Sadi's ever-changing game and #2 chase off some of the raging jealousy that always seems to exist around our hero (me, you dummies).
jensneuij
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 12.04.2015 11:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what was the masterplan?
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 12.04.2015 13:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

jensneuij wrote:
So what was the masterplan?

Nothing that complicated, jens. We each had a captain (his was not known) so I had to feel him out to figure out which piece was likely his captain. I had 3 lieutenants, 1 serg and 1 miner. He had 2 scouts, 1 serg, 2 miners. We traded sergeants and this was good for him. Once I trapped his captain (and I was correct - it was his captain), he began to fling his scout around the board. I had to then close the noose on his scout, while still protecting my lanes from a miner invasion. This was not easy to do with so few pieces left and the yip yapping Uncle Junior did not understand this. He expected me to rush in with my miner and try for his flag. Of course I would have likely lost my miner in the process but this is what separates an elite player like myself from common riff raff of Junior's sort.

Anyway, it took some time but I nailed his scout in spectacular fashion because I made it look like all my pieces were committed to his scout but placed them in a way that I could release one of my pieces once he released his miner (I knew he would do this). By doing this, I took his scout and then sent out two lieuts to take his miner. This spectacular technique crippled my opponent and he forfeited.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 21.04.2015 13:59    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yesterday, I broke out my new, aggressive style once again, much to the dismay of my hapless opponents. Victory after victory, it was a humbling day for Gravon players as your hero, King Sadi, once again declared his dominance. Where was Hielco, you ask? Likely, he was shaking under a table, engulfing a canvas sac of marshmallows in a feeble attempt to diminish the stress that my dominance caused him. Sohal....where, oh where was Sohal, you wonder?? Well, the beloved Sohal knows to steer clear of King Sadi when he breaks out his new, aggressive style and we can't blame him. Oh, he was online but frozen stiff like a midnight frog under a spotlight.

Beloved fans, your master is back. Females of Gravon, please do your best to control your urges. I understand your dilemma, believe me, but you must understand that I cannot possibly fertilize all of you.

I think it is time that Gravon provide Sadi a bodyguard, given my unprecedented appeal with the ladies. Superstars of this magnitude must be protected from these breeding beasts, particularly in times when my superior pedigree is showboating itself like this. I try my best to hold back so others can have some fun (my humble nature kicking in, you see) but it isn't easy containing such astonishing greatness.

Statue, please?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: