SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

He aint nothing but a pound dog!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 29.03.2015 16:27    Post subject: He aint nothing but a pound dog! Reply with quote

Wulf, my ass. Since when does a wolf cower for a draw inside the first several moves, before any meaningful pieces are taken, traded or identified? He complained that he was bored but no soon after, the action began. Pieces were flying and wulf actually got up a general. Easy win, right? WRONG! Fast forward to the end game and the wolf was up a major and general, with each of us having a colonel. Was it enough? Nope........the whimpering wolf was still groping for a draw! Hell no! This is no table-ducking euro you are playing! This is King Sadi and I play to win or lose.

Wulf began chasing my colonel back and forth around a lake. It was not easy for me to free a major to trade with his so I just broke it out to free up my colonel and maybe a miner or two (I was up 3 miners). Before long, greed got to the wolf as he salivated for my loose major. Before the wolf could engulf my major, it had taken his lieutenant. The damage was done. I then split the cowardly wolf and tied up his pieces by threatening on all 3 alleys and it proved more than he could handle as I drove forward and plucked his woozy flag.

Now, if he had more guts and committed to one side, he may have been able to win but his cowardly approach is what cooked him. Remember this, beloved fans; it is just a game. Don't be scared of a loss or you will be more likely to get it, especially against King Sadi.

I guess we cannot blame Wulf for being a bit scared of me. With Hielco shaking like a hen after I crushed him twice, the Wulf is likely intimidated from watching Hielco cower. Poor Hielco even went to a different forum, where he knows I cannot reply and with the help of bmende (A.K.A. B-weasel), posted up a youtube game in which I fell for a bluff and let his miner take my flag. He was getting crushed at the time but one bad move and the distraction of my kids (the miner was identified earlier-lol), caused me to lose the game. Of course, I pounded Hielco so badly in the very next game, that he ran off the site as though his belly caught on fire (it's a hell of a big belly, too, filled with all sorts of sugary fats and foul junk foods). Did he post up that game?? Hell no! Remember, this is a euro not an american. Now I am aware of some gutsy dutch fellows but unfortunately, the gargantuan Hielco is not one of them. Too bad.

Make no mistake; I am very thankful that Hielco is playing here. He plays viewable games, plays like a computer (barely ever makes a mistake) but lacks creativity and thus, when I exploit this weakness, he takes a hell of a beating at my hands. You see, beloved fans, I do not give 100% in all of my games so my consistency is not as good as Hielco's or Sohal's but make no mistake; when I am playing at my best, Hielco is no match. He knows it, I know it and by God, the wulf knows it too!

Anybody ever eat barbequed wolf? I did and it's not half bad! Tastes like Hielco Hen. LMAO!
jensneuij
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 30.03.2015 13:19    Post subject: Reply with quote

Silly mistakes like that one against Hielco happen, just a shame everyone ignores the fact that you were ahead by a mile before that mistake.
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 30.03.2015 19:17    Post subject: Reply with quote

But did he inform you that you'd been "lucky" afterwards? From what I can see everyone who ever beats wulf is "lucky".

At least you didn't lose to a high ranked player by lotto yesterday though. Fonias is a good player so to find myself 2 cols, a spy and 2 captains up was pretty exciting. So what does he do? Sacrifices a major so he can get his general through and manages to pick out the 1 of about 18 pieces yet to move that happened to be the flag. Sickening. Actually that was after he'd already tried another piece so its not like I'd given away where it was or anything, he was just fishing out of desperation. No apology, no gg, no nothing. The worst part is anyone would look at that result and assume he out played me because he's higher in the ranks. Those are the worst lotto defeats - at least when Jens beats you people will look and assume it was a lotto win. Just kidding jens.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 30.03.2015 22:57    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, jens and they also have not been informed that I crushed him in the very next game. Of course, he was bad-mouthing me on a forum that I am banned from and this is why he placed the link there.

Samuel, those kind of losses are very frustrating. Sohal lottoed the hell out of me in a recent game after I was beating him. I was quite frustrated. Hielco lottoed Sohal a week or so ago and it infuriated Sohal. We all go through it, round and round it goes. Sometimes you wish that the programming would not allow hitting unmoved pieces, other than bombs and flags.

Too bad we cannot have a non-lotto league here. It would be interesting to see who would rank the highest. I feel strongly that I would be in the running for #1 because I barely ever win from lottoing. Hielco would definitely dip in the rankings a bit.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: