SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Admin bans Sadi from ranked games
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
stratego
Chief-Admin

PostPosted: 20.02.2015 13:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

thx olaf for the true words, and yes i agree: some people really overestimate
themself. they sneak like a weasel through the backdoor with a double nick,
just to be part of this fantastic stratego site again and only because of
the generous and noble attitude of the site admins, they can join the party
again. even if they cost us a lot of players.
the only question left is just what colour the pills have...

greets
stratego
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 21.02.2015 15:30    Post subject: Reply with quote

Beloved fans, friday night was merely another chapter in the great life and escapades of your King Sadi. I did not get much sleep but had a hell of a sheet roll with my 3 delectable females, the likes that would fell a common man. Albeit in my twilight years, my performance was stellar, likely due to my boxing training of 12 rounds per day (2 miles running as well). Of course, my skills did not impress anybody since my 3 delightful females and I were already quite familiar with them. My endurance was impressive and I am wondering if my layoff from Gravon had something to do with this.

You see, I had no distractions; no residual anger related to stratego blowouts and vile lotto infractons commited by my hapless opponents.

I would like to thank Olaf and Dieter for their warm contributions to my glorious thread here. I cannot translate Olaf's 3rd world language, nor Dieter's back alley-grade attempt at english but something tells me that they were merely expressing their continued admiration for their hero, King Sadi (and who the hell can blame them?). You see, men as well as women, love Sadi. Men because they need a hero and appreciate the consistency of my high stature and accomplishments and women.......well, we all know why women love Sadi. Lets just hope that the men do not become a bit too passionate about their worship of King Sadi because as all Sadi fans know, .... Keep it clean, people (except for the females, of course).
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 21.02.2015 15:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruben, my comment in reference to my country conquering Germany, was well founded. I admire German people, who are very accomplished in engineering of mechanical things. Everything from automobiles to vacuum cleaners, to chocolates are the best in the world. However, Germans have a propensity for being too rigid and unable to compromise and make adjustments in their thinking and this is exactly what transpired here. If you know your WW2 history, you also know that Germany had a "no withdraw" policy that led them to ruins on the eastern front, because they were too rigid in their thinking when they needed to retreat.

Otherwise, thank you for all your support, Ruben. Looking forward to some more exciting and competitive games against you.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 07.03.2015 14:55    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the record, Bajoshua told me today that Mojo pulled the same thing against him and he knows that Mojo is a poor sport and does this frequently. I think it is time management does something about it. How many complaints are there about me? How many about Mojo? Case closed, Gravon management has failed yet again.

Stratego, when will you ever get it right? Good grief.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 07.03.2015 15:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

stratego wrote:

greets
stratego

Hey, Stratego, how about I come to a WC some day and we meet to see who the weasel is? LOL......I know, you wouldn't want a brash american to dominate the WC and steal the hearts of all your women. As long as Lighty and Hielco are there, I don't think I would dominate. Of course, the gargantuan Hielco could trip on a turtle and hurt himself. I guess it would then be up to Lighty to defend europe's honor from the onslaught of King Sadi. Tell the truth, Stratego, would Lighty then be your hero?
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 08.03.2015 22:51    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lighty has won the WC 3 times. Nevertheless I dont think Stratego is a big fan . But during the tournament he is an objective and fair referee.

sadistic wrote:
stratego wrote:

greets
stratego

Hey, Stratego, how about I come to a WC some day and we meet to see who the weasel is? LOL......I know, you wouldn't want a brash american to dominate the WC and steal the hearts of all your women. As long as Lighty and Hielco are there, I don't think I would dominate. Of course, the gargantuan Hielco could trip on a turtle and hurt himself. I guess it would then be up to Lighty to defend europe's honor from the onslaught of King Sadi. Tell the truth, Stratego, would Lighty then be your hero?
stratego
Chief-Admin

PostPosted: 08.03.2015 22:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

what colour?
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 14.03.2015 13:33    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's been over a month but I still cannot play ranked.
kokita
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 14.03.2015 19:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess you have to learn how to count! You were banned Feb.17th. Back to school!

Regards, Kokita
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 14.03.2015 21:24    Post subject: Reply with quote

kokita wrote:
I guess you have to learn how to count! You were banned Feb.17th. Back to school!

Regards, Kokita

I guess you need to learn how to read. The original post in this thread is dated Feb 13th, documentation that the banning took place on the 13th and certainly no later.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 16.03.2015 12:53    Post subject: Reply with quote

A fellow Gravon member informed me that, after some livid debate, Stratego fought hard for my reinstatement. Who would have thought? I don't know how this informer found out about this but he went on to say that Stratego said something along the lines of, " Gravon needs Sadi and we had better not chase him away". Apparently, Stratego is a big Sadi fan and who can blame him?

Having said this, it is only fair to warn Gravon players that I am not going to rush my games and provide easy victories for you, like I did earlier in this year. I have had a rest and am not as bored of the game as I was a few months ago. In fact, in recent games I could be seen slapping around Hielco, although I gave him one game by allowing his miner to come in late. Overall, I dominated Holland's gargantuan, the likes that sent shivers through his soul. Expect more of this sort of thing and please do not stall. Mojo, don't even join my games or you will be spit out like sour milk.
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 16.03.2015 15:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Again, I would like to thank Stratego for his change in heart and for fighting for Gravon's most beloved player (me, dummies). Stratego, I hope that I am not stepping beyond my boundaries by making a small request. Please hear me out.

Gravon players need a good role model, particularly the young ones who have not yet established their manhood. Of course, some of the older ones have not done this either, as pathetic as this may sound.

I would like to present myself in all my noted humbleness, for this purpose. May I recommend that you place a photo or perhaps statue representation of me atop each Gravon page. This would serve as a lovely inspiration for Gravon members to be all that they can be. Seriously, what is the use of having such a magnificent member of this site if we don't celebrate it and utilize/share my gifts with all members? I would like to remind management of my stunning male beauty, superior intelligence, athletic ability and god given charisma. This sort of astounding mix is not something to take lightly and it is my personal belief that we should all join together and take advantage of the gift that God has granted not only to Gravon but to the world in general.

With Stratego's heart warming gesture that i mentioned in my previous post, I believe that precedence has been set for all Gravon members to rejoice in this Gravon milestone. We can begin by referring to me as King Sadi and hope that the wonderful Stratego follows suit by placing my pic/statue above each Gravon page. Stratego, I am very proud of you. it is not often that a man can admit when he is wrong and swallow his pride as you have done. If you would like to further your great awakening, perhaps you should bring back Lighty. You might have to beg him a bit but nobody has to know and the gesture will be but one more golden egg in your legacy.

God bless Stratego (King Sadi's #1 fan)!!
stratego
Chief-Admin

PostPosted: 16.03.2015 20:41    Post subject: Reply with quote

please send your picture to: admins at gravon dot de
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 16.03.2015 22:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to go out with my wife in a few minutes but I will send a pic soon. Thanks for the gesture, Stratego. I think that my pic, above each page, will serve as a wonderful morale booster for Gravonians.

Please, no adding moustaches, black eyes, mammary glands or other gags. Allow the Gravon community to enjoy my stunning male beauty in its truest form, just as long as we don't have any unexpected gay flare ups. Women of gravon, please control yourselves once my pic is applied to the Gravon pages. Behave!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: