SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

A bad loser

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
acerimmer
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 23.06.2010 00:52    Post subject: A bad loser Reply with quote

Quote:
* mojo1967 was removed from the game by mojo1967, game suspended
* mojo1967 left the dark planet

Just because he was losing real bad!

FFS!

Just click "give up" next time!
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 23.06.2010 23:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not being funny Ace, but this happens all the time. Its not worth stressing about, in fact I take pleasure from waiting so that their x-files go up. However having experienced for myself numerous times, dodgy internet connections cutting me off and not getting me back in time, can you be sure he wasn't forced to leave due to a bad connection and then didn't make it back? Sometimes mine gets totally stuck and its easier to close it all down then log back in, and if Im very unlucky I won't be able to get back.
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 24.06.2010 14:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

It does happen, this is for sure. The unbias one is proud to possible hold the record for most number of months and years without an x-file. I remember the last time it happened back in '05 or '06 and it was a legit blackout on my end. My opponent had left the game and did not get the win. The next time I saw him, he did not want to talk to me. I told him I was sorry and to prove my sincerity, I coaxed him into starting a game which I vowed I would give up after the 1st move so that is what I did. I think you need to go back to my 1st year to find an x-file on me, in fact I'm sure of it....and proud

rock on dudes
survivor
User

PostPosted: 31.03.2011 17:22    Post subject: Reply with quote

unbiasbob wrote:
It does happen, this is for sure. The unbias one is proud to possible hold the record for most number of months and years without an x-file. I remember the last time it happened back in '05 or '06 and it was a legit blackout on my end. My opponent had left the game and did not get the win. The next time I saw him, he did not want to talk to me. I told him I was sorry and to prove my sincerity, I coaxed him into starting a game which I vowed I would give up after the 1st move so that is what I did. I think you need to go back to my 1st year to find an x-file on me, in fact I'm sure of it....and proud

rock on dudes

do i have x-files?
i dont think so, losing becomes a part of me

unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 26.05.2011 01:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Survivor, you're not a loser. OK so you lose most of your games but you are a good loser and you can always improve, pal.
mojo1967
User

PostPosted: 31.12.2014 00:39    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello! How can I be a bad loser?
Have already lost more than you, so also is more experience!
But it also comes I also like to play against opponents of equal or even better, but this does not look at you so !!!
Play some a few times against freddy kruger, sohal, NoChance and ...
you've got> 3000 victory and lost only 600
... So you have no experience in losing or playing anything where you could lose !!!
mojo1967
User

PostPosted: 01.01.2015 21:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy new year! And congratulations to twice win against Freddy Krueger is super! Had every bet lost !!!
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 01.01.2015 22:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Happy New Year for everyone! Congrats for Sohal for keeping the #1 position again for 2014, altough there was mercy from FreddyKrueger who needed a few games more to be no.1
Also Congrats to Jackie02 for playing the most games in 2014 and beating Rave and Rapunzel!

mojo1967 wrote:
Happy new year! And congratulations to twice win against Freddy Krueger is super! Had every bet lost !!!

This is indeed a great beginning of the year for Ace! Freddy has an unbelievable high winning percentage of 88%, the maximum possible I believe.

2015 will certainly be an interesting year with lots of topplayers batteling and lots of newcomers and oldies who has returned!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: