SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Sadi Claus 2014

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 08.12.2014 23:19    Post subject: Sadi Claus 2014 Reply with quote

Beloved Gravon members, while we await Lightwing's return, there is excitement to be had. Every year, my junior pets relish in the seasonal joy and arrival of Sadi Claus and this year will not be any different. Perhaps, there are more ass whippings in Sadi's bag of tricks, than ever before. With the arrival of Hielco (using the lame alias of Freddy Krueger), one might wonder if Sadi Claus will complete his route, or should we say "rout"?

You see, Sadi's skills are at an all time high and it now seems impossible to defeat our beloved hero without blind and mindless luck. To outskill Sadi is a dream better not forged, for it can only lead to gruesome disappointment and possible alcoholism.

Come forth, my greedy, little piglets and reach into Sadi's deep sack of ass whipping fun. A few of you could escape with a gift but I have to be honest; most of you will hobble away, aghast at the superior pedigree that has just violated you.

Sing your Sadi Claus carols and indulge in the holiday cheer, for thou art about to be owned. Every year, we stratego players pretend not to know who the best player is and every year, we get reminded at the close of December.

Please do not allow any related females of yours, to observe the inevitable thrashing that you are about to absorb. It is enough for me to fend off my plethora of groping female fans without your weak genetic offerings climbing aboard the herd. Now, behave!

MERRY ASSWHIPMAS, beloved fans!
zach21
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 17.12.2014 00:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wish I wasn't working all the time and could be present a lot. I checked the forum here at work because I am bored.

I very much enjoyed this.

Merry Ass Whippings

Zach
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: