SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

X-File Madness

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 01.09.2013 02:32    Post subject: X-File Madness Reply with quote

Well first we had straycat, who I was beating badly in a game last week. He ran and I had to wait 10 minutes. This was a ranked game. Then a few days later STRAYCAT PLAYED Rave;s 6 year old grand kid who apparently wasnt moving fast enough so stratcat ran away on "rayd" rave's 6 year old grandson. that makes 7 x-files for him. Straycat is known to get very upset if opponents don't move as fast as he wants. he often says things like "MOVE" AND "FASTER". He even came into a room to view bajoshua and I playing a rank game and told us to move faster. I almost sent that chat to admin and do have a copy of it. Bajosh can verify this from our game. Straycat was privileged to watch our game as we had viewing on.

Now we have yet another x-filer with a whopping 7 x-files. This fellow often brags about his speedy connection. He is a well known hot head and sore loser. He not only has 7 x-files but he has 5 x-files since June 16, 2013. yes that is just 2.5 months (6 weeks) in which he has these 5 x-files. 4 of these x-files were in rank games. Losses in rank games particularly irk this person.

Last edited by unbiasbob on 02.09.2013 08:28; edited 1 time in total
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 01.09.2013 02:47    Post subject: Reply with quote

and when I had a bad connection living in a village in a 3rd world section of a country that it was impossible for my x-files to be cause by a slow connection because he "lived in china" and was this an expert on internet connections worldwide. All this in spite of my having a gravon record of ZERO x-files over 7 years before moving from the big city of bangkok to this 3rd world village. I feel for anyone who plays people like this have have to wait around for 10 minutes to get their win. perhaps the "runners" are hoping they dont wait and thus do not suffer a loss. It's pretty bad if you ask me. I have never sent a chat to admin or requested that someone be suspended temporarily but really this is getting way out of hand especially when the culprits are well knows as being people who hate losing, never say gg when they lose and have a Long colored history of x-files
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 02.09.2013 08:18    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm under the assumption that allowing repeat x-filers to continue to flee games without reprimand is a form of condoning such behavior. I hope I am wrong about this. It is no secret which players have tempers and are bad sports etc. One only has to ask around to different people to find out who is and is not a good and or bad sport/ hot head/ sore loser. This is not rocket science and is well known around the community
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 02.09.2013 08:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now we have yet another x-filer with a whopping 7 x-files. This fellow often brags about his speedy connection. He is a well known hot head and sore loser. He not only has 7 x-files but he has 5 x-files since June 16, 2013. yes that is just 2.5 months (6 weeks) in which he has these 5 x-files. 4 of these x-files were in rank games. Losses in rank games particularly irk this person.
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 04.09.2013 14:20    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is there a reason to copy your own posts?

Is there also a reason for naming the 6 x-file dude and not naming the 7 x-filde dude?

And last but not least, what is your point?

I want to add that I recently noticed that unranked x-files apparently doesn't count? These are making me pretty mad. I want to play occasionally with new players to help motivate them to get an account and join the on-line stratego world. But unfortunately many run away in the middle of the game.
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 05.09.2013 00:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

run away fast

Last edited by unbiasbob on 05.09.2013 02:00; edited 3 times in total
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 05.09.2013 01:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

run run run

Last edited by unbiasbob on 05.09.2013 02:00; edited 2 times in total
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 05.09.2013 01:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

Private message from Bob last week to me:

Quote:
I want to make a truce with you. I have recently found out that you are not the bad guy...not even close. That title belongs to someone else. Oh and I'm sorry for anything I said or did to you

Bob

Yet when I reply asking for more details, I get this:

Quote:
Maybe I didnt mention in my last email to you that any further emails from you would not be read now or ever. I have no idea what it said. It was deleted as will anymore that may come. Hoefully they wont come as its just a waste of time deleted to the bin. they dont have a forum ignore feature so this is the next best thing. enjoy yourself with whatever you do with your life. I'm loving my life with a passion. I've been very fortunate

I was going to leave it but since Bob has been a hypocrite once again in this thread and gone back on his word, I thought I'd provide a further example of how he is a hypocrite so we can all see what he is really like. Don't be fooled by the friendly, All-American yee-hah act he puts on when he congratulates guys with a 1200 rating for being so great. It is just an act as we can now see.

Maybe Bob, you should speak to Blacksheep (my opponent in the most recent x-file I got) and ask him about it before shooting your mouth off again in here about something you have no clue about. Then again, ignorance is bliss, right?
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 05.09.2013 01:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

x-file madness

Last edited by unbiasbob on 05.09.2013 01:59; edited 2 times in total
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 05.09.2013 01:12    Post subject: Reply with quote

Except you didn't, you spouted your mouth off yet again and when you do speak to him you are going to feel about 2 feet tall and I look forward to your apology (since you're such a gentleman and all).

In this thread alone we have 3 examples of Bob being a hypocrite - the private messages he sent me, going back on his word to stop harassing me, and of course the fact that he goes mental at people with 6 or 7 x-files and treats them as if they are mass murderers, while trying to persuade everyone when he was on 8 x-files, this was entirely not his fault.

What a jerk.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: