SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Well done Hellas

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tableplay
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 13.08.2013 02:32    Post subject: Well done Hellas Reply with quote

With crushing defeats to Bajoshua, Ambiorix and Fonias, Hellas is showing the world that he is the next big thing in competitive Stratego.

Congratulations to you sir.

Best Regards, TP
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 13.08.2013 07:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellas says he only plays for fun. It must be really fun to win games like that. lol. You're right tp, Hellas is the real deal
hellas
User

PostPosted: 13.08.2013 09:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am flattered by your kind words.im shortly to gravon and im impressed that several serious people deal with the game.best regards hellas
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 13.08.2013 12:05    Post subject: Re: Well done Hellas Reply with quote

tableplay wrote:
With crushing defeats to Bajoshua, Ambiorix and Fonias, Hellas is showing the world that he is the next big thing in competitive Stratego.

Congratulations to you sir.

Best Regards, TP

Wow, Congratulations Hellas!
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 15.08.2013 17:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hellas it was a pleasure to play you yesterday for only the 2nd time. You have excellent skills and will move up. You've also had 2 wins in last 5 over davis Jr, which is nice, Keep up the great work hellas
hellas
User

PostPosted: 19.08.2013 12:34    Post subject: Reply with quote

i played yesterday with "universal master" who told me he is only 11years old!nice to meet him and i wish him to be the next big thing at stratego. best regards hellas
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 19.08.2013 17:26    Post subject: Reply with quote

I played UiversalMaster tonite. He has improved a lot and has a good handle on the short clock which is a big advantage. I think the best 5 minute players are 1. Lisa (best I think), 2. Zach21 3. Nikko 4. Jossy.

Add more if you think of any. I know there are many more. It's a special skill that I dont have.
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 19.08.2013 20:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

unbiasbob wrote:
I played UiversalMaster tonite. He has improved a lot and has a good handle on the short clock which is a big advantage. I think the best 5 minute players are 1. Lisa (best I think), 2. Zach21 3. Nikko 4. Jossy.

Add more if you think of any. I know there are many more. It's a special skill that I dont have.

Dozer, Ricardo & lightwing were pretty fast.
zach21
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 19.08.2013 20:15    Post subject: Reply with quote

how is lisa better than me at it??

That makes absolutely no sense, and i would always play that clock if people let me... just no one wants to play that fast and I dont want to win on cheap time outs.....

Also, how is lisa the best and I am second? Considering I own her almost every match up and I use roughly 5 seconds a game at worst if im playing
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 19.08.2013 20:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

zach21 wrote:
Also, how is lisa the best and I am second?

Although his reaction is very funny I agree, Zach is the best 5 min player. He is probably also the best 4 minute, the best 3 minute and the best 4 second player. If he plays with a 30 seconds clock against a normal 12 minute clock for his opponents he probably would hardly lose more games than he does now.

Only our famous Dutch player ''Kees Kaboem The Fox'' which he will meet next weekend would be a tough clock opponent .
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 20.08.2013 11:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

zach21 wrote:

That makes absolutely no sense, and i would always play that clock if people let me... just no one wants to play that fast and I dont want to win on cheap time outs.....

Also, how is lisa the best and I am second? Considering I own her almost every match up and I use roughly 5 seconds a game at worst if im playing

Hi Z, I'ved never really known how good you are at the clock.
you're awesome at all aspects of the game to be sure
sadistic
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 20.08.2013 15:10    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now look what you did, unbias! You went and hurt Zach's feelings.

Hey, Zach, it's only a game. Chill out. We all know that Lisa is a mediocre player and how ridiculous that unbias statement was. Keep making oddball statements like that, unbias and you will lose any credibility.
tableplay
Fortgeschrittener

PostPosted: 20.08.2013 23:09    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ruben, perhaps Support will make a surprise appearance and show everyone how it's done.

ruben87 wrote:

Only our famous Dutch player ''Kees Kaboem The Fox'' which he will meet next weekend would be a tough clock opponent .
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 21.08.2013 08:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

deron wrote:
Now look what you did, unbias! You went and hurt Zach's feelings.

Hey, Zach, it's only a game. Chill out. We all know that Lisa is a mediocre player and how ridiculous that unbias statement was. Keep making oddball statements like that, unbias and you will lose any credibility.

But Deron there was a time whan Zach was wrong. It was a time when he thought he made a mistake
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: