SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Open invite to a best of .. with Unbiasbob
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 03.04.2013 07:05    Post subject: Reply with quote

samuel wrote:
PS - Im 46-4 against Siyemak and 3-0 against Jackbauer. And just like you and I, they are where they deserve to be based on the ranking system you have admitted you feel is fit for purpose. I was just interested to see nearly two thirds of your games came against just 2 people, when you have the nerve to accuse me (and others previously including Ace) of not playing a wide range of opponents.

Im bored of you now Bob so have your final word (I know you can't resist) but I'm not going to bother responding anymore. The lack of anyone else joining in shows no one else cares and you have grown tiresome. I'm finding myself looking at stats in order to highlight what a hypocrite you are and I think I've done this enough times now.

I apologized to Ace and told him that I was not perfect and that I was totally and completely wrong with the negative things I said in posts almost 6 months ago. I also retracted all of those comments and had them removed as well. He accepted that apology (as he is a class individual) and we move forward. Ace is number 1 in most stat categories including rank of all 4 games for all time and the past many years. Nochance has taken over the top spot in classic this year for now and this will be a great battle to the finish. Those are my final words on your post in particular and on this subject as a whole. I had tried to bury it some months ago but it reared it's ugly head somewhow. Let it stay in it's grave please.
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 03.08.2013 17:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

the challenge still remains.
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 04.08.2013 03:06    Post subject: Reply with quote

ruben87 wrote:
the challenge still remains.

I play this game for fun not for spite. If I did play for spite I'd jump at the chance to take you up on your offer Rube. You are way too serious for me. I like playing jokers and friendly folks. Wait did I call you Rube again? That gets you bent out of shape doesn't it? Rube you are badgering me so I'm going to have to file a formal complaint with the admins. LOL. Just kidding Rube, can you take a joke? Yes friendly folks are nice to play whether it be someone like Olaf, Tableplay, katama, Patriot, Deron, Jossy or just about the entire Gravon list. Unfortunately you are not on that list Rube. I'm sure you'll find someone to play though. SNELLOC? he's a fun guy too

then there's one more factor, I'm sleeping when you're online. That would mean I'd have to make special arrangements to play someone I'm not overly fond of playing due to excess seriousness on your part . I don't want to lose sleep to do that.

PS: it's nothing personal, just my personal preference of who I have fun playing

Last edited by unbiasbob on 04.08.2013 11:49; edited 1 time in total
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 04.08.2013 11:29    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok I did the next best thing since we won't be playing that best of Rube. I took all of our common opponents in 2013 and came up with our records against them. I removed abberations like Oja, Gavroche, Jackie02 and Markus. I could have taken Michi out but he helps you with 75% for you and 66% for me. Here are those findings:

Ruben:

Katama 2-2
preussen 2-0
nuur 1-2
snelloc 1-1
zach 2-6
wulf 1-2
jossy 3-0
olaf 2-2
rufus 2-0
rave 6-3
m3xx 1-0
sword 2-1
bom 2-2
flubber 2-0
magneto 0-2
manofwar 0-0-1
hamburg 6-2
ukdevilz 2-0
gentleben 1-1
guru 1-0-1
cooky 1-0
ymahb 0-1
atillares 0-1
lisa 1-1

41-29-2 = 56.94%

unbiasbob:

lisa 0-3
wulf 2-0
bom 1-0
atillares 1-1
zach 3-3
snelloc 2-0
jossy 2-1-1
olaf 0-2
katama 2-0
rave 2-3
swordfish 8-3
m3xx 2-1-1
flubber 2-0
magneto 1-1
manofwar 2-2
hamburgmichi 16-5-2
ymahb 3-0
gentleben 0-1
ukdevilz 6-2
guru 1-0
cooky 1-2
preussen 1-1
rufus 0-1

58-31-3 = 63.04%

Last edited by unbiasbob on 05.08.2013 14:46; edited 1 time in total
ruben87
Gravon Administrator

PostPosted: 04.08.2013 21:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Bobbo,

Those statistics prove that your obviously the better one. So Ill prove you that I am friendly just like olaf, katama en co. and despite my little chance of winning I will not reject my offer out of goodwill.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: