SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups  ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What happened to...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 30.01.2013 01:01    Post subject: What happened to... Reply with quote

Bajoshua? This guy must have played more games than anyone for several months, I mean he was always on here, and it was interesting watching him rise from a very average player to a very good player who became tough to beat. I put it down to the 3000 or so games he played in about 4 months. But then all of a sudden, he's vanished. Or has he just changed name?
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 30.01.2013 01:32    Post subject: Reply with quote

I noticed him back a day or 2 ago and I was surprised to see him again. where's polvonik? he was a dude who claimed to be a Russian living in Arizona but he knew nothing about the state where I attended University
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 30.01.2013 23:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right Bob - his profile shows he played a few games on the 27th, having not been on since August! Bizarre. I remember Polvonik, he claimed he was a former army major or something and knew how to plan attacks which helped him win these games.
unbiasbob
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 31.01.2013 20:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bajoshua really did play an insane number of games in a short time: 6816 games and 3962 wins. pretty impressive and then to just stop playing suddenly was odd. I guess he got bored or busy with other things. he started in Jan 2011 so just over 1.5 years to play all those games. He'd make rave proud
samuel
Alter Hase

PostPosted: 03.02.2013 15:13    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funnily enough I played him yesterday - close game but he's still just as arrogant and boastful as ever when he wins, which reminded me why I stopped playing him last time round. Won't be giving him another chance.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Gravon - Das Spielerparadies Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: